3 | tumblr girls

but after we fuck, it's over.
walk out the door, that's closure.
no I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow act like I don't know her
wouldn't ever be here sober, can't tell which one is colder
my clothing's on, we both did wrong, 'I gotta go' that's what I told her

 no I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow act like I don't know herwouldn't ever be here sober, can't tell which one is coldermy clothing's on, we both did wrong, 'I gotta go' that's what I told her

(Happynez)

written with laurentheauthoress 💖

"Lana, you know I love you." My phone dinged. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My phone dinged again. "Right?"

"Of course." I replied. "I love you too John." John Marin, my ex fiancé texted me for the first time in two weeks.

"Nobody else will, only me." He texted.

"I know. Only you."

John was the hottest guy I'd ever met, and I fell head over heels in love. But I found him attractive later on with his dark hair and blue eyes and the fact he towered above me.

He's 39 and now he's married. We dated for a year and then he proposed to me. Nobody approved of course because he was 18 years, my whole age, older than me. He proposed in early February of 2020 and I thought it was gonna be fine. I was excited to be Mrs. Lana Marin.

But one week before my 20th birthday he told me he had cheated on me with a girl named Laura. At first, I thought he meant Laurie and I flipped my fucking lid before that was clarified.

I was torn apart and laying on the ground in my own blood basically. I spent my 20th birthday getting drunk alone in my room while watching romantic movies that made me want to throw up.

John and Laura ended up getting married in fucking February of this year, 2021. But, he still texts me and tells me he loves me. So he's gotta leave her right?

It was wrong to still love him, but it's just something in the way he looks at me, or the way he leaves love notes in the pockets of my jeans in my closet.

"Nobody else can or will love you like I do." My eyes were flashing from the TV playing American Dad! to my phone.

"I know you're right." I agreed. I laid my head back on the couch pillow and sighed.

"Would you do anything for me?"

"Of course." The clicks of hitting the letters on my phone were louder than the tv was.

"Who are you texting?" Laurie asked as she walked through the living room from the kitchen holding a glass of water. I jumped and locked my phone, dropping it to the couch cushion. She stood in the doorway and took a sip. I noticed she was all dressed up so I changed the subject.