16 | queen of coney island

Im your little scarlet, harlot
queen of Coney Island
Raising hell all over town

On a very special morning, I'm startled by "Wake up!" As two bodies jump onto my bed and begin tickling me mercilessly.

I went into a fit of laughter and tried to struggle my way out of the two of them but I was held down on my stomach

"Haaaaaappy birthday!" Lauren says in a sing song voice. Adam repeats it and I turn around in their grasp and try to hold their hands off me.

"Stop it, assholes!" I exclaim while laughing so it doesn't sound as menacing as I wanted it to.

"We have a long day ahead of us." Lauren says and then turns to Adam. "You can have her during the day, but at night I have something special planned." She has a guilty smile on her lips.

I furrow my brows. "What?"

"So Adam can have you during the day and you guys do whatever he has planned and then at seven, you are to be back here to get ready and we're going out, understood?" She says to both Adam and I.

"Uh, yeah?" I agree. Even though I'd never admit it out loud, I hated when she would speak like she was my mother. It made me feel small. But I put on a smile, I was excited for today.

"I'll leave you two alone," she says and goes to my doorway. "Remember. Seven." She jabs her finger at both of us and we nod.

I lay back in bed and groan, stretching out my tired muscles. "We're gonna go get breakfast okay?" He says. "We have a busy day."

"That means I have to get out of bed. And get ready." I say like it's a horrid idea and the world outside my bed is contaminated with a disease.

He only smirks at me and leans down, kissing my forehead. "Get ready. I'll be outside okay?" He says and I nod while yawning. He leaves my room and shuts the door and I pull back the covers on my bed and stand, quickly stretching again. I shrug off Adam's t shirt and exchanging for my own clothing and a pair of athletic shorts. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth.

I find Adam outside on the terrace smoking a cigarette and I place my hand on his face while kissing him, but then stench them out around his shoulders. He moves one arm around my waist, picking me up and then slowly spinning us around. My feet were probably a foot off the ground as he had lifted me above his height without disconnecting our lips.