13 | homewrecker

We woke up about two hours later and watched each other for a moment, neither of us saying anything to each other until I broke the silence with "were you watching me while I was asleep?" With a grin

Adam smiles weakly, from tiredness. "Maybe." He replies in a sleepy voice. Deep and rumbly. "I had a dream about you." His eyes are melting into mine.

(Adamdrivers - Tumblr)

"Oh yeah? What happened?"

Adam smiles again. "We were at some type of carnival on the beach down at uh," he scrunched his nose trying to think. "Down in... California. But then in a forest surrounded by green trees and we owned a uh cabin together and watched deer drink from the pond nearby. We were dancing together to our song."

"Interesting." I chuckle. "Yeah well, I got years worth of dreams ahead of you so, I win."

"Well it isn't my first dream of you. I dream of you nearly every night." He says. My heart flutters in my chest at the thought.

Adam lifts his wrist to his face and nearly flipped out of bed when looking at the time on the watch groaned to myself. "Adam," I said to get his attention while he's trying to messily throw his legs into the pant legs of his jeans. "Adam. If we're already late, we may as well be fashionably late."

He stops and considers my suggestion. "I guess you're right." He begins to tug his jeans that were on backwards down his muscular thighs. I smile at him with my face half in the pillow.

"Shower?" I ask with a playful smirk.

Adam's eyes light up like he suddenly remembered that two people can stand naked together under running water existed. "Yes, we're both sweaty from earlier." He says deviously.

I pull the covers off, exposing my body and getting out of bed. The only thing I was wearing was my underwear. I grabbed his hand a pulled him into my bathroom. "Is Laurie home?"