5 | touch of my hand

"I think I'll be fine." I urged the makeup artist. She kept straightening strips of my hair over and over and it was making me feel overheated.

"It has to be perfect," She replied with a grin. I gave her a playful dirty look in the mirror and she did it back.

"Okay, I think it's good now." She said. If looked the same as it had for the past ten minutes but she wouldn't let me go.
I stood from the chair as she switched the pink hair straightener off.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically and left the dressing room.

"Ah, there you are," Waters said once he saw me here and ready. "Driver!" He called to Adam who was talking to one of the set builders. Adam looked over and his eyes went a bit wide as he saw me, and came over to us.

"Alright, I'll tell you the poses. Go stand on the x's in front of the cameras please."

Adam and I did as he said. "You look good." He said to me. Probably just a friendly gesture.

"Thanks, you too." I replied to him.

"Lana, your back to his front, put your arms around her waist." we did as he said. "Smile," Waters called to me. I flashed a smile and there was a big flash as the photo was taken.

"Adam, put your arm around her shoulder and Lana turn and lay your head on his chest." Waters directed. We did as he asked and another photo was taken. 

"Okay, now Lana stand behind Adam and sorts out your arms around his shoulders..."

"Slight problem." I called out. "My head comes below his shoulders?"

Waters turned and called to the crew "can we get something for Ms. Voles to stand on?" A man brought over a sturdy wooden box for me and I quickly thanked him, stepping up on the box and reached Adam's height. I got into the pose. "yeah like that, and put your nose and lips to his ear and close your eyes and Adam, first one, look with a straight face, then with a smirk okay?"

"Okay," Adam agreed. We both had a lot of instructions to take in. Now I was standing with my hands clutching Adam's shoulders and my nose and lips brushing his ear. I could smell his manly shampoo scent and I wanted to bury my nose in his hair.

"Alright now Lana look at the camera," Waters said. I did and the flash made spots appear in my vision as I blinked.

"Jesus," I mumbled to myself and heard Adam let out a breath chuckle.

"I need the two of you to kiss," Water's words made my heart explode. Kiss Adam again. Holy shit.

"Okay," Adam agreed, a bit enthused.

Adam turned to face me and brushed our lips together. "Lana one arm around his neck and the other against his chest. Adam put your hand on her hip, bring one leg up to your waist," Adam lifted my leg that was closest to the camera and held me under my thigh close to my knee. I felt the plaid skirt I was wearing rose to just under the curve of my butt. Even though the movie is set in the 60's, the skirt is pretty short.

Now, Adam's man area was directly against mine and I felt a slight hardness. Before I could blush, the flash went off and Waters was telling us the next pose.