Part 1

Does money the measure of value for the human . Why is that money is given more importance than a person. If a child was born from a poor family should not dream or is it a crime for a child to dream. Why is the dream of a child always being crushed ??

Enjoy the ride...........

Sara lost her cool today. She was not able to take what Yuva did today. Till date she did not even raise her eyes to see anyone but today she lost all her patience.
Sara ; ur my employer not a dictator. How do u think that we will hear whatever nonsense u speak to us. U have abused me enough. U may have more money Mr. Mehra. Dont hit on others weakness. If u are fair enough then hit ur opponent's strength.

Sia was hearing every word of Sara . It was been years Sara has spoke out her anger. Sia wanted to go in but did not want to spoil the out flow of Sara's anger. She decided once Sara gets out she will speak with him.

Yuva was stunned to see this side of Sara. He was working for 2 years . Never even seen her face properly coz she will keep her face down but today she is different.
Sara ; u know one thing Mr. Mehra this company is in my name . Sia was in cloud nine for the words of Sara. First time she is claiming something that is hers.
Sara ; Shikar papa wrote that in my name. U have no right to speak me that i have forged uncle by changing the company's share in my name. Saying so she turned and left the room by banging the door. He came to sense on hearing the banging sound.
Sia hid herself from the sight of Sara . Sara was wiping her tears and going to her cabin and banged and locked the door.

Sia rushed to Yuva's room and found him standing like a rock.
Sia ; what is ur problem Yuva ?? Why r u torturing her for years ?? Yuva was in high anger.
Yuva ; can u pls stop taking her side and stop being protective towards her. She has forged the company documents . How can i not react. Im a senior head and she is just a staff. How can she own....... Before he could speak Sia cut him and was in high anger.
Sia ; stop it Yuva before i loose my respect on u. What do u know about her. She is my soul sister. Even Naren is only after her. She is everything to me. Do u know her originality???? U know from where she belonged to ????? Before u speak first know to whom are u speaking.
Before she could continue Raksh rushed.
Yuva ; (in top anger voice) What are you doing here in my room ??
Raksh ; None of your business for heaven sake im not stepping in for you im for my friend.. Sara called me to inform a message to Sia and haa don't claim that only you can be angry or short tempered. So please low your voice.

Yuva was out of control but Raksh was in no mood to here Yuva's stupidity and ignored him.
Sia ; Raksh leave him and say me what is the matter ??
Raksh ; Sia sara was crying and called me to inform you that she had some message for you rushed out. I was in the technical floor before I could reach her she went out of the building, donno where she went. Sia turned towards Yuva and held his collar and said " if something happens to her ur dead mister." and released his collar. He jerked back. Sia rushed to her room and found the letter.

Letter..........

Sia im sry i cant take words again. I tried hard to be strong but where i go my stupid fate is following me. Sry darling. Im going will not come back. U were my everything when i had nothing. Take care of Naren and say my thanks to Raksh for a such a great friend. Ur family has done a lot to me. In return is im taking my bad luck with me so that u all can be happy. Love u dear..... Good bye forever.......

Sara khanna.

Many places of the letter were wet because of Sara's tears. Sia's eyes were filled with tears. Raksh took the letter from Sia and was equally stunned to see his best friend's letter.

Naren entered the HR floor were the chaos was happening and found Sia in a very bad state.
Naren rushed to the duo and ; Sia what happened. She did not speak anything , just gave the letter to him. Naren too read the letter and took Sia with him as he knew where Sara would have gone and asked Raksh to try her no continuously as they knew she did not had anyone than them.

Yuva who did not know what was happening started to his house . He reached home and after dinner he went to his room. He was thinking that why these khannas were really over protective about Sara ??? What so ever happen Sia will be in Sara's side and more over Shikar has written one of the biggest reputed company in the name of Sara instead of Sia. And he thought , I spoke to her harshly need to see her and say sorry for what I said. Wait a minute why should I apologies for the mistake which was not done by me. He was twisting and turning in his bed but he could not sleep, just then he remembered what Raksh said that Sara has left some message to Sia and went out. Is that mean that she might............ no no no Yuva stop thinking about the girl and sleep. He pulled his bed sheet and covered it from top to bottom and was sleeping.

What happened to Sara in her past ??? What is the bond Sia's family and Sara has. Why she was over protected???

Thats it for today ?? Pls do comment ur views as they mean a lot to me. Love u all stay blessed, stay strong and dont forget to smile.