Part 15

Raksh ; how do u know that ?? I mean about her ?? She never spoke anything to anyone till now. It was only Yuva she spoked about and he said that to us but u ?? How do you know that ??
Jai ; coz im her big brother.
All unanimously shouted ; what ?? Jai smiled at their reaction.
Yuva ; wait brother she never spoke about a brother to me.
Jai ; She would have hid from u Yuva.
Yuva ; she never hides anything from me. Anything it is only me who she speaks so say me how do u know about her in top anger.
Jai ; really Yuva ?? Ok just say her a word and see her face reaction.
Yuva ; and what is the word by the way ??
Jai ; jaggu bhaiyya.....
Sia ; jaggu bhaiyaa ?? Ans had tears as she saw him after years. Her brother whose whereabouts where not known is standing before her. She was soo happy as her silenr prayers are heard by gods to bring back him.

Jai ; haan chikki im ur jaggu bhaiyaa. Sia was in tears and she ran and hugged him tight. He gave a cute smile and hugged her back. Naren was literally.
Naren ; woo Siamy can u say me who is him ?? Jai and Sia broke the hug and they smiled.
Sia ; he is jaggu bhaiyya Naren the one whom I said....... my childhood......... brother ...... orphanage.........
Yuva ; wait is he the son of dinesh ?? with a questioning face
Jai ; no im the son of dilip my father is dilip mishra not dinesh mishra. Dinesh might have given me birth but for me my dad is dilip not dinesh.
Raksh ; jai pls say us whom u r ??

Jai nods and says what all are dinesh had done to him when he was small and how he landed in the orphanage and how dilip took care of him everything he explained to Naren and Sia Yuva and Raksh. Raksh squeezed his shoulder and nodded his hand to support him.
Jai ; thank u guys for taking care of my 2 precious possessions. U dont know how cunning is that dinesh is.... he will never fail to make his when he sets his eyes on something let that be money or women.
Naren ; this time we will never let him near my Sara. When i take hands of Sia then at that time i will take my responsibility of Sara as she is my only angel.
Raksh ; no one will ever eye on Sara. She gave my friendship back and made me what my mom wanted to become she was like a stone when i was shattered and she supported me when i had no one so she is my everything. Jai smiled that his sisters were surrounded by good people. All looked at Yuva but he was not there.

All were searching for him and slowly they went to the room where Sara was sleeping and slowly opened the door and found Sara and Yuva speaking. All the 4 found them talking and he was keeping her in his hands and made her sit on the balcony wall.
Yuva ; how are u now ?? Sara nodded and kept her head over his heart and looped her hands over his neck. Yuva wrapped her with his one hand and poked her with the other hand.
Yuva ; hello bike racer how was the ride with a mischievous smile.
Sara ; im so not gonna ride the bike here after. I was hell scared u donno if u did not come on the correct time i donno what would have happened. I thought that was the last minute of my life on earth and i just wished to see u once before i die. Yuva smiled at her .
Yuva ; did u think that i wouldn't have come on time ?? How can i let u hurt. Only i have the right to tease u irritate u no one has and i dont have anyone to speak about something personal and about my heart too.

Sara giggled at his statement and said ; ooh so friends with benefit. He nodded .
Sara ; why not Raksh then ?? He is also ur best friend right.
Yuva (after the big breath) ; he will blush when he sees a model does a ramp walk in tv then how to talk to him. Sara laughed big and Yuva too smiled at her laugh. Naren and Sia controlled their laugh. Jai nodded and left but Raksh was in hell angry. He left them to speak and when he was back to the hall all the 3 busted in laugh. Raksh was now in volcano anger.
Raksh ; how dare he speak like that about me ?? I never blush.
Sia ; really? ? Do u remember our collage fashion show. Yuva was there but u were hiding behind him like a kid scared of teacher who hides behind his mom on the first day of school. Naren and jai too laughed.
Raksh ; Sia.......that...... that.... was when i was small i dont know many thing about the world.
Naren pulled Raksh and said ; ooh so now u r grown is it ??
Jai ; naa he is still small and smiles with a cute smile.
Raksh ; no one is here to support me ??