Part 16

Sara was working found that it was late. She turned and found out no one was there. She did not bother much but someone pulled her and it was dinesh.
Dinesh ; u r making me wait for so many days dear its ur time for pay back for what ur father did.
Sara ; im not scared of u Mr. Dinesh.......... she struggled and was trying to remove herself from him.
Dinesh ; not so fast sweet heart and gained over her.
She removed herself from his hand and picked the stapler in her hand which dinesh did not see and he smiled and that was a wicked smile. He placed his hand over hand to hold it tight but she punched the stapler over his wrist and he removed his hand with screaming in pain . She did not leave him then. She punched another pin over his hand and poked his eyes and punched hard over his nose. He trembled in pain because of the attack and shouted Sara and woke up and found that he was in house and that too he was having a dream. It was more of night mare. He splashed some water but his mind was full of that thought.

The engagement was 2 days from the present day. The whole team was busy for the preparation and that was the perfect timing for the step 2 against dinesh. Jai this time teams up with Raksh and Yuva as he knew Yuva was hell anger on dinesh and this would be the perfect pay back for dinesh. Raksh went to dinesh's cabin for some signing and he gave a peculiar variety of pen for him to sign the papers. Dinesh who saw that signed without any hesitation. Raksh took the pen and came back to his cabin.

Jai ; what happened ?? Raksh made thumps up.
Yuva ; dinesh u r so dead mister for what u have done to my Sara. Jai and Raksh looked at each other but did not speak out. They removed a skin like material from the pen and they had the thump impression of dinesh and all gave a victorious smile to each other.
Dinesh went to his private locker and he kept his thump to open it. He had a private space area for all his documents and looted properties so that no one can find it. It was inside a big building and no one knows what is there in that building as many had their own private space where they can store anything. The only entry was their thump impression followed by their voice command. The building was called security.

Dinesh entered the building and made his thump impression but it did not recognize. Again he tried it again it did not take the thump impression the third time he tried and yet again the system declined and the alarm started to shout and the whole building was shaken by the alarm sound the doors of the room were shut automatically and the armed people surrounded him. He was just staring at all of them. They were pointing the gun towards him.
Dinesh ; what the hell is this im dinesh can't u see me ??

One armed security ; sry sir u are not allowed to enter the building .
Dinesh ; what nonsense im the owner of 2 rooms in this building and how can u say me that im not allowed to enter the building ??
Just then the manager comes and asks the security to put the guns down.
Manager ; may i help u sir ??
Dinesh ; i want to enter and i donno why but it is not accepting the thump impression. He asked him to try again. Dinesh shouted ; i tried it thrice.
Manager ; sir one last time please. To the surprise it was accepted and he was not able to understand what how and why is happening around him.

Just then a man comes out of the building with a smile. Dinesh who wanted to take some documents forgot everything and started to panic as first the bank balance was changed and now the thump impression. He seriously thought that he might have stressed himself so he appointed for a depression session with the well known psychiatric doctor so that he can get out of the trauma.

Raksh ; what happened ??
Yuva ; well u should see his face when they surrounded him with the guns.
Jai ; don't worry i have that footage.
Yuva ; where are u jai ??
Jai ; control room of the so called building security .
Raksh ; u there ?? But how ??
Jai ; Raksh did u forget im a computer analyst and i can make use of it for a good cause.
Raksh ; I cannot understand u jai. Who r u seriously.
Jai ; somethings is better if not known.
Raksh ; fine say me after sometime...