Part 2

Hieee all here is the second part of this story hope u all will enjoy it . Love u all.

Enjoy the ride....

Every where the fire surrounded, the fire was gulping everything which it saw, gulped everyone.
Sara ; dad pls come out dad dont do that.
Dad ; no sara u have faced enough becoz of me. Ur mother left us shikar will take good care of u dear. I want only my daughters happiness. Enough u have faced at the age of 15. But only 1 think trust no one except the shikar family. Even ur shadow. Everyone around u will find the way to make u fall . Trust no one dear.
Sara ; papa papa no dont go into the fire.
Dad ; bless u dear . Always be happy.
Sara ; papaaaaaaaaaa.................

She jerked and woke up and found Sia was near her and they were home. Sia who was sleeping next to her woke and found Sara was badly sweating. Raksh rushed to Sara who was sleeping in the couch and Sara was tightly hugging Sia and buried herself into sia. Sia was rubbing her back and said " sara no no......dont cry im here see Raksh Naren me dad mom all are there for u . Forget ur past. Sara was still hugging and crying hard. Raksh too hugged her and they were there like that for some time as she was tightening the grip when they tried to even move an inch. After some time when she calmed down,

Raksh ; here drink some water and gave a glass of water to Sara. She drank and slowly Sia made her lay down on her lap and Sia was rubbing her head and speaking about the school day masti . Sara slightly smiled and slowly she slept in the lap of sia. Sia with the help of Raksh made her proper.
Raksh ; i dont wanna see her in this state. Y is she going there again and again and hurting herself. If not Naren then we couldnt have found her. Whenever she goes there she faints . Those incidents are haunting her. I cant see her like this. When we will get our normal Sara Sia???? Our old bold naughty talkative sara with teary eyes.
Sia; Raksh wipe ur tears. In a period of 1 year her life turned upside down. The day i find him(this guy is a most important guy in this story as he is the main reason for today's Sara) i will make him suffer a lot as he has made her .

Yuva who was restless he badly wanted to see Sara. His heart was pumping badly just to see her. Some unknown force drove him to the place where he is not ready to go or hated to go or even to say promised not to go, Naren's house. He never wanna go there but today he broke all the barriers and entered the house. He climbed through the pipe and landed in the balcony of the room where Sara was with Sia. He saw all the incident and Raksh and Sia spoke.

Yuva was not able to understand even a single word but he just wanted to be aside of her. Wait Yuva what are u thinking. Dont drive urself to her u idiot. But his heart already left him and surrendered to the feet of Sara.

Naren entered the room and said ; guys i made all arrangements for her . Sia she is only going without us for few days.
Raksh ; what without us for few days. How can we leave her ?? Naren u know......
Naren ; Raksh relax i know how much u care for her. Man if she is not with us she will start to fight back the way she shouted Yuva today. I wish i saw that . (Yuva was angry but cant speak out coz he was hiding) and i will make all the arrangements for her to go with Yuva.
Raksh and Sia(unanimously) ; what ????
Sia; are u out of ur mind ?? He does not know about her and.......
Naren cuts her ; That is what is wanted Sia. He does not know about her so she is the only one who needs to speak out. Once she starts to speak she will let out her grief which she is holding for years. And about Yuva he does not like her, it doesn't mean that he hates her but if this trick works then we will get our Sara back. She is hiding herself from her . This is the only way to get her back Siapls trust me.
They had to say yes coz they wanted the happy Sara back.

Yuva silently left the place and unknown happiness struck him coz he is going with Sara.

That's it for today hope all are enjoying pls do comment ur views and dont forget to vote. Love u all stay strong and stay blessed and dont forget to smile.