Part 12

Lonavala..................

A beautiful house which was furnished and had a beautiful garden nearby. Sara's eyes stuck on a place. Sia too saw that and both saw each other and held their hand and ran and stood on a rock. Both saw each other and laughed.
Sia ; I love sara........................ The sound was echoed the whole place. Both jumped in excitement.
Sara ; I love Siaaa...........................
RaSia; We love each other.............................
Shikar and Piyali ; We love you too...................... Sara ran towards Piyali and hugged her tight. This was the fav spot of both the families and Sara and Sia would always shout like this and their parents would shout we love you too and all will have some happy times together but Sara missed her parents today.
Piyali ; I love you baby.
Sara ; I know ma and all went inside. Sara helped Nandhini with her luggage. Sia made a fake sneezed. Sara was not able to understand but Raksh made her understand what all meant.
Raksh ; Ice, ice ice.....ice......... Sara was in peak anger but Yuva nodded its ok . She cooled herself because of Yuva.
All set a campfire and Sara made sure that she was in between Yuva and Raksh as Raksh knew she was scared of fire and Yuva knew the reason. All started to sing some songs and Sara was just clapping.

Shikar pulled piyali and danced . Piyali was all embarrassed and slowly Sia and sara too joined and Naren took nandhini and Nandhini pulled Raksh and Raksh pulled Yuva. Naren took Sia's hand from Sara and Raksh and sara were dancing and Nandhini saw Yuva and Yuva hugged his mom leaving all his ego aside and she too gave a motherly hug and all cheered them. They broke the hug and nandhini wiped his tears. Naren hugged Sara and Sia by side and Raksh was holding Sara's hand

Sara (wiping Naren's tears) ; Oh Naren I hate tears and Sia and she gave hifi and he held them close in his chest.
Yuva wanted to spend some time with Sara. She was sleeping hugging Sia and for Sia Sara is her teddy bear so she will sleep on Sara's shoulder. Yuva slowly tip toed and was checking each and every rooms and finally found his teddy bear who was sleeping hugging her teddy bear. Yuva slowly scratched her feet. She felt tickling and she started to giggled and said " Sia stop your tickling yaar" Yuva hid himself under the bed and banged his head and said " Stupid girl"
Sia (in sleep) ; Shut up sara sleep and she hugged her and again slept. Yuva went out crawling at that time sara too came out crawling. She slowly scratched yuva's shoulder. He turned and jerked and was about to shout. She closed his mouth.
Sara ; why did u come to my room ???
Yuva ; wanna talk to u .
Sara ; me ?? He nodded and held her hand and went to the terrace and sat on the conpound wall . The cold wind was making them happy even more.
Yuva ; im gonna say something . Ok dont get scared. Sara nodded with a smile.
Yuva ; dinesh is the new partner of birdsong.
Sara smile vanished. Whatever he did to her and the family flashed in her eyes.
Sara ; y is he the new partner of bird song ??
Yuva ; wanna merge his company with us and make one
Sara (hell anger) ; first time he destroyed and was rebuilt. This time im not gonna leave that dinesh. Its his payback time for his deeds. Yuva just promise me that u will be my side . Will u ?? He nodded. She broke down and cried.
Sara ; yuva should i not smile and laugh at all yuva ?? Why yuva ?? And she cried. Yuva cupped her face and said " who said u should not smile. U have to be strong and u have to make him go week and be fearless in front of him. Dont worry i will always be with u always.
Sara ; always??
Yuva ; till i die. She smiled and said today its my dad's birthday. Im missing him yuva . Of u dont mind can i sleep on ur lap and u do like this by caressing my hair. Pls. He smiled and she kept her head over his lap and after many years she slept on her dad's lap .

Bird song.

Dinesh was desperately waiting for sara. She came all masti with yuva a bit late.
Dinesh ; is this the time to come to office ??
Sara ; excuse me who are u to question me ??
Dinesh ; im ur new boss .
Sara ; really heard that u r bankrupt and merging with my company to save ur status ??
Dinesh grinned his teeth. Sara gave a smile and said ; be in ur limits get that ?? Come yuva and she went inside her cabin. The whole office which had never seen this side of sara were dumbstruck. Naren and Raksh were blinking and Sia was happy to back the old sara's care free attitude.

Inside the room sara was shivering.
Yuva (he patted her shoulders) ; never expected this from u .
Sara ; did i do too much ??
Yuva ; too much ?? A perfect slap for him.
Sara smiled ; but im scared yuva.
Yuva ; dont worry just think what he had done to yr family and u.
Sara ; thats why im scared. What if he does something to u and others.
Yuva (smiled) ; come and save us. Sara smiled and hugged him.