Part 8

HIee all im back here with the next part. Pls do comment and vote. Thank u all 

Enjoy the ride...

Sia ; She has faced more than what a girl can face but why did she not speak a word ??
Naren ; Relax Sia we need to do something thanks to Yuva if he had not called us then we wouldn't have found the truth. Need to make him pay for what he had done.
Raksh ; Guys one question what is the point?? Sara's words are true , by making him punish will make her happy ?? or will erase what has happened to her ??
Naren ; It doesn't mean that we should keep quiet.
Raksh ; Yes for now leave this but he will come here after few days as Yuva has banged the deal from his company so he will surely come and that is the time which we need to start our game. But Sara should not be informed about this. She should come out of her walls which she has built around herself, but indirectly we will help her to do that.
Sia ; But why did she hide these things from us from me i was her everything. Its hurting me to know how much she had gone through.
Naren ; Thats why she did not say you Sia hurt and she does not want any sympathy. She needs only love not anything else. So Sia my dear please dont speak anything to her or show her that you know about her past. Raksh and Sia agreed.

Shimla....

They were still sitting there and Sara who remembered everything was just hugging him in side ways and he was also hugging her back and they were just like that and the breeze was easing their pain.
Sara ; Yuva can i ask you something ??
Yuva(with a smile) ; Anything ..
Sara ; What is the problem between you and Naren and nandhini aunty. I'm sorry if i have hurt you but why are you guys are angry . I know you are brothers but not much. I'm scared to ask to Naren. That why asking you. Will you speak up your heart ?? Will you trust me ?? I will not pinpoint you at any time i promise.

Yuva(saw Sara and smiled) ; I trust you Sara . I was not Naren's brother . I was his step brother. His mom was prena and my mom was nandhini. Our dad's name was Neeraj mehra. His mom passed away because of her bad health and to take care of him my dad married my mom and she too loved Naren very much. I was born and all went well but i was always neglected by my mom as she always takes his side and one day even my dad was also angry with Naren but my mom took his side and which gave a crack between them and after some time my dad left the house and i was also taken away with him. But my dad always missed my mom but still she had her hatred for him which was also shown towards me. I did not do anything but i was punished for that so it was the main reason for me hating Naren and my mom as she was the reason for my father today. He was such a kind man but he has lost his kindness towards all because of them. Thats why i too hated them.

Sara's thought ; Yuva thats not a problem. It all arouse because of misunderstanding, I will surely make your family 1 and on the day of Naren and SIa's marriage you will dance and i will see your mom and dad happily witnessing their sons happiness.

Yuva gestured what she nodded nothing and hugged him tight and they were sitting like that for sometime but they did not know how much dependent they were on each other.

They started from there as the snow started to shower and the next day they started from shimla . Sara and Yuva reached Delhi and from there they reached Mumbai . Raksh and Sia were waiting for Sara and when they found both were shocked that Sara and Yuva were laughing and teasing and holding each other and walking. Sia saw Sara laughing the way she used to make fun after years and Raksh saw his friend in a changed version. Raksh and Sia shook their hands and said "Mission accomplished". Sara who was holding Yuva's hands left when she saw Raksh and ran to him and hugged him tight and he peaked on her forehead.

Sara ; Raksh i have brought many things for you so come home now with me and she hugged Sia . Sia too held her back and after they broke the hug, Sia greeted Yuva with a warm hug and Yuva and Raksh gave a smile but Sara pushed Yuva and Raksh held him and said "You ok Yuva??"
Yuva; Not ok without my friend . I'm sorry Raksh i'm ...... before he could speak Raksh hugged him and they had an emotional hug as it was like a 2 lost friends found each other after many years. Sia and Sara were smiling at each other. The boys broke their hug and Yuva saw Sara and she winked.

Yuva(slwoly in Sara's ears) ; Thank you Sara .
Sara (slowly ) ; your welcome but i doesn't mean that you are free from your promise. You have to hear my words as a promise. He nodded but smiled at her childish behaviour. Yuva stepped the other side to take a taxi but Sara held his hand and all the 4 proceeded towards the car and the boys were sitting in the front were talking many things and the girls in the back were continuously talking but Yuva used to see her from the mirror and would wait for Sara to look and she would see him the next moment they will continue the talks looking at the other side.

They reached home and Shikar and piyali who were sitting in the lawn heard Sara's huge laugh and Sia's scream. They rushed and saw Sara picking up Sia.
Sia ; Sara leave me down pls.
Sara ; Shush its been years i have picked you up now stop shouting and piyali and Shikar saw their girls all enjoying and Raksh and Yuva standing and wrapping their hands over each other and smiling . Piyali's so many years of worries was gone . She got her daughter back and she came there and saw Sara and Sia were just talking.
Piyali ; Sara......
Sara ; Mammaa...... and ran and hugged her tight. Piyali too held her tight and Shikar came and he wrapped her and gave a peak on Sara's forehead . That was a blessed day for them as the khanna's were now became 1 .

Next day..... Bird song.....

Yuva who was working was feeling something odd. He was just feeling a kind of emptiness and loneliness in him. He took his mobile and wanted to speak to someone but donno whom to speak at that time he got the call from Sara.
Yuva; 100 years... wanna talk to you but you called me.
Sara ; Really ?? Even i wanna talk to you and as you made me talkative i cant control my mouth now. I think we are best friends forever. Wait a minute . Oh my god not again. Argh... i'll call you back.
Yuva; Sar..... but the call got ended.
Sara dashed into his room and she hid herself from others under his table.
Yuva; What are you doing Sara ?? by keeping his legs over the chair.
Sara ; Shush dont speak he has found me here also. Yuva raised his head and found a bafoon in the office and Sia slipped into Yuva's room.
Sia ; Sara are you in here . Yuva pointed where she was and Sara just lifted her hand over the table. Perfect let her be here till i call her out.
Yuva; Sia who is that person.
Sia ;Arvind, the one who was following her for ages . She runs from him and he some how finds her. Yuva's temper raised. Yuva called Raksh who was in the 4th floor and Yuva asked Sia to be inside and he slowly went out.
Arvind ; Hiee can you please help me for a minute. Yuva who was waiting for an opportunity looked up and he covered his anger with a fake smile.
Yuva; What can i do for you ??
Arvind ; I'm here to find my girlfriend.
Yuva; Well we dont have a dating service here. Its an ad agency sir.
Arvind ; No no i have come here to look for my girlfriend Sara . Yuva closed his fingers and tightened his fist to give a blow but Raksh came and held his hand and nodded him to relax.
Raksh ; We dont have any one in the name of Sara so can you please leave the premises immediately so that you can save your life before he kicks you out.

Arvind (in a kind of an man who knows all skills of martial arts and was in a punching manner) ; What will he do ?? hey what will you do punch me?? beat me?? come on come on and he was pestering and was creating a scene . Raksh tried his level best to save Arvind but he was doing too much. Raksh removed his hand over Yuva's hand and gave a nod. Yuva who was double happy gave a tight slap on arvind's face. Sara who heard the slap jerked and hit her head on the table . Sia was also jerked by the sound. Arvind held his cheeks and his eyes were blurt .

Yuva(holding Arvind's collar with a low yet threatening way) ; One more time if i see you revolving in front of my eyes i will not slap you i will rip you part by part and dont you dare call Sara your girlfriend . She is my friend and something which is mine is always mine get it and left his collar. Arvind nodded and ran away in no time. Sara who was peeing out of the table found the way Yuvawas threatening Arvind and was so happy ran away and hugged him. Arvind who saw Sara in yuva's arms saw yuva's face which showed a kind of a lion's anger . Sara was confident that what ever happenes Yuva will always be her side. Yuva saw Sara with a cute smile and asked her to continue the work and he too went back to work with a smile in his face and a satisfaction in his heart.

Precap – Dinesh enters birdsong and Sara sees Dinesh and dinesh doubts about Sara.

Thats it guys for today .. How was it ?? did you like it please comment your views. Love you all bear hugs and kisses . Muhhaaaa......

ԙzI��h