Epilogue

Few years later...

Malaysia

Yuva was sleeping all sound... suddenly he heard a big sound rolling of vessels.... he woke in a mess and ran out and found 2 shadows crossing him and entering the kitchen... he wiped his sweat from his face and gathered the strength and followed the shadow.... when he saw who that was he gave one bog breathe out and also smiled to see them... he went and stood before them with his arms folded... Sara and the little bundle of them name piya was busy crouching the icecream...

Yuva ; Sara u scared the hell out of me... sara and piya saw him for few seconds then saw each other and went back to eating as if he never exist... yuva gasped and kept his hand over his hip and saw them with u guys are impossible look... but both mom and daughter were least bothered....

Yuva jumped and shouted ; what are u both doing now....

Sara and piya ; we are hungry daddy.... there was silence and all the three bust out into laugh and yuva sat in between mom and daughter on the kitchen slab and pulled piya to his lap and side hugging sara...

Yuva ; so u guys are ready to go back to india ?? Both nodded... yuva smiled and saw them with happiness...

Mehra's mansion...

Siya was making naren to run in his top speed... and there was one cute voice which was making me go all mad... naren had enough....

Will u guys shut up.... shouted naren.... both of them were pouting.... naren saw them with anger... both folded their hands and the little one sat on his mom's lap and turned his face the way his mom was looking at... naren pressed his lips to see the two ppl who were making him feel he is the father of two kids...

Naren ; siya I'm sorry... she turned her face the other side...
Ok baba my little Rehan I'm sorry... he turned the way siya turned.... he smiled and hugged both mom and son... they both struggled and pushed him out...

Dada we hate u... said little rehan... siya pulled him and carried him to her room... her ponytail was dancing by the way she walks.... naren gave one evil smile and pulled her by her hair and closed rehan's little eyes and kissed siya and ran away when she screamed on top of her voice....

Khanna's Residency...

Raksh was chewing his nails and jai was half sleep....

Raksh ; do u think this is would suit me ??

Jiya ; mamu one more time ur dead... raksh jerked and turned to see jai who was fast asleep...He shook Jai in full mode and Jai was sleeping as if he was cradled... Raksh screamed in Jai's ears and that made Jai come out of the sleep... 

Jai ; now what ?? Raksh pouted u r going to marry but making us go mad finalise the dress ur doll says... Am i right Jiya ?? 

Jiay ; right papa... she pulls raksh by his ears.. Mamu wear this dress and make her impress with that... she will be flat and that't the minute u can tie the knot if u leave it then never u can marry anyone... 

Raksh ; Speak like a kid Jiya u speak like grown up.. .

Jiya huffed and said ; what can i do grown up all acting like kinder garden kids so its the responsibility of kids to take care of the things... the phone rang.. Jiya attended and spoke ; Hello Piya  u came... super leave ur mom and dad call rehan and lets finalise the things which are pending... once the call ended... Jiya spoke... Papa i want the car today... 

These were all watched by Shikar Piyali and they were controlling Neha from going there... 

Jai looks at Neha who was giving if u send her out ur dead look... then he looks at his daughter... U go and come back soon... wait i'll send u with ur guard... she nods and gives one winning smile to her mom and walks out by side punching her mom with her hip... Neha was in top anger she comes to scream at him but he pulls her and kisses her deep in her cheeks making her blink and runs away...

Jai smiles and then he gets a call... 

Other side ; there is a person who is acting like a business man and uses his place for many underground practices.... Jai turns and looks at real jai who is smiling at him and pointing at the gun and his ID card in the bed... Jai aka Ankush smiles and nods... 

Ankush ; place... 

Other side ; i have messaged u the place... 

Ankush ; details ??

Other side ; its encrypted and sent to u as well... 

Other side (the senior officer) ; Nail him bad Ankush he is one unwanted stuff ruining the name of the country.. i'll make sure u have all the support from the team and make sure u finish the file just like Dinesh... a natural death but wiping out totally...

Ankush ; Sir.... the phone call ends.. 

Jai ; go Jai many need u... i'll make sure u r safe and healthy... Ankush smiles and takes the gun placing it in his back with the badge and details he starts his journey to wipe out another weed.....

***********************************************************************************************

I thought it was not nice without an epilogue so made them have a look and share me your views... tata all once again... muhhhhhaaaa

Xoxo....