Part 14

Sara and Sia discussing about the preparation with nandhini. Just then Shikar calls Sia.
Sia ; pa say me pa ??
Shikar ; where r u ?? Where is Sara ??
Sia ; she is with me in Naren's house.
Shikar ; good u r there just inform Naren and nandhini ji that neeraj sir is coming.
Sia ; ok dad. Ill inform to Naren and aunty.

Shikar ; actually i should inform them but......
Sia ; pa no formalities i'll know about Naren and aunty so dont worry. Sara from behind ; ya pa she knew Naren so dont worry. Sia pulls Sara's hair for teasing.
Sara ; pa she is killing me. Shikar smiles at his daughters' behaviour and cuts the call.
Here in Naren's house there was a catch and catch game between Sara and Sia.
Sia ; aunty catch her aunty. She is teasing me to the core.
Nandhini ; sorry u guys do whatever u want to but dont bring me in between i just saw the way u were choosing the dress for Naren. I guess after marriage my son will go mad with his wife and daughter.
Sara ; daughter ?? And gave a questioning look to Sia. Sia who understood the meaning of Sara said " Sara i'll kill u if u think something.......
Sara ; what do u know what i thought off ??
Sia ; i know coz im ur sister.
Nandhini ; aa aaa aaaa again started.

Sara ; aunty i'll miss my Sia after marriage. So shall i come daily ?? I want my sister.
Nandhini ; Sara it is ur home too u should come here as Sia too will miss u .
Sia ; dont worry aunty soon she will stay here permanent and winks her eyes. Sara understood she was talking about Yuva and she blushed. Sia noticed that and bend down to Sara's face.
Sia : oh my god oh my god oh my god she is blushing my sister is blushing. God i want them to be here .
Sara ; the whom ??

Sia (husked in her ears) ; Yuva and Naren.
Sara pushed her and ran away in the name of someone is calling her. Both Sia and nandhini smiled at her.
Nandhini ; they are a perfect match Sia. She too nodded and said super perfect.

Airport..........

Shikar, piyali, Sia, Sara, Yuva and Raksh were standing in the airport for neeraj to come. Just then a girl was staring at Raksh without taking her eyes off from him. Sara who noticed that gave a smile and went to Raksh and wrapped her hand over his shoulder.
Raksh ; Sara what r u doing ?? U know i feel shy while doing all these kinds of stuffs.
Yuva ; bro wait we are testing ur love lady.
Raksh ; love lady who ?? And was curiously searching.
Sara ; now keep ur tongue in, it is like u r staring like a dog staring like a biscuit. Raksh made a face.
Sara ; fine....... Fine ......... She is exactly to ur right red top....
Yuva ; dont look immediately but casually. He nodded and did like he was casually turning. But his act was opening showing he was acting. Yuva and Sara looked at each other. Raksh who saw the girl was mesmerized in her beauty.

Raksh ; do u thing she was the one who was looking at me ??
Yuva ; 200 % sure she was looking at u. Just then a guy came in between them and went to that girl. She hugged the guy. Raksh gave one look to Yuva and Sara. Yuva and Sara bursted out in laugh.
Yuva ; ok ok we r sorry we thought she was looking at u but we never noticed a guy was behind us was been noticed and again laughed. Just then neeraj came out and was greeted by all and he was happy to see Yuva laughing and was happy that Raksh and Yuva were enjoying the way they used to enjoy before. Neeraj stayed in Shikar's house as he did not want to stay in Naren's house.

Next morning.....
Neeraj was sitting in the hall with his newspaper in his hand. Just then he heard some one shouting Sia's name. Sara jumped and ran to him.
Sara ; Naren Sia is taking bath wanted to say me that to u . I'm starving. Dad is busy getting ready so u r free to romance ur wife.
Naren ; what about mom ??
Sara (giggled) ; u r brainy daddy i will take care of her.

Naren ; u r my girl.
Sara ; yes i am now go dont miss this golden opportunity. Naren and Sara shook their hands like smuggling boss and neeraj who saw them smiled at his son and felt proud to see him as Naren was perfectly like the way he wanted but when he heard their convo he smiled at them. Even though he was angry outside he was happy inside.