Prologue

It was a normal day.

Walking yourself to school because you missed the bus and now you're regretting wearing that BTS jumper your best friend bought because you wouldn't think you'd worked up a sweat today but nooo the bus driver was oddly early today so yeah, you're gonna arrive to school looking like you've jogged a mile or two or ten

Your best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

Who'd usually waits for you every single morning on the stairs by the entrance was no where to be found this time

Probably because you were 46 minutes late.

You walked down the hallway, hoping to dear God that no one will caught you so that you could sneak into class using the second back door unnoticed but then -

- a clear and irritating sound of someone fake coughing was heard just behind you when you happened to passed the Principal's office.

Lucky you.

"Late again, Ms. (Y/n)?"

'Again'? What the fuck? This is my second time in two weeks! Geez fuck gimme a break.

Slowly, i turned around and heavily met my eyes with his that hid behind those half moon shaped glasses he wore that always slips across his oily bridgeless nose.

"Luckily for you, i have readily written you a Detention Note when i realize i haven't seen or heard you loudly and rudely chit chatting with Mr. Jungkook in the commencement hall this morning." Semi cheerfully, the Principal handed me the note he took from his old brown blazer with a smile that raised back his glasses from his nose using his cheeks.

Apparently, we both have different definitions of what 'lucky' actually means in this situation.

*

Detention.

The first and only student to enter the class and usually this kid was always the first but today you managed beat him. Lol.

The teacher, with his feet on the table and his face buried in his iPhone, tapping away as he disregards your presence when you placed the note on his table before proceeding on the table at the back.

As soon as you slump into the chair, you whipped out your own iPhone and began texting Jungkook.

You: in detention.

The reply came soon after.

Kook: whyy??

You: late. Missed the pus.

Kook: lololol don't you mean the BUS?

You: same thing lol.

Kook: want me to come over?