8. Command

You

"Who're you...?" I asked.

"Me?" Pointing to himself, the tall guy blurted.

"No, that tree behind you."

Without expressing any hint of annoyance towards the sarcasm, he just brushed it off with a gentle air laugh before responding
"Kang Daniel. I'm Lord Jeon's auxiliary."

*confused*

Lord Jeon. Auxiliroairuurir.

Everything is turning into one big ridiculous comedy instead.

Who the hell is this Kang guy and how does he know Jungkook? I've never even seen him at school before? Is he a senior or an exchange or something??

He's pretty cute though~

"Oh? *blush* Thank you."

Shook, i was confused. Did i say that out loud?

I hadn't even said a word and it was as if he heard my thoughts - Daniel responded by shaking his head gently.
"You didn't, but i can still hear you."

Jungkook

This girl.... she's a mortal?

With my head slightly tilted, i observed her and how my guardian reacted to each other for a bit before i decided to chime in.
"He can read your thoughts....actually...we both can."

"Lord." Daniel start.

Looking over to him, i read his face and knew the origin of his abrupt presence and wasted no time performing his duties to regain me.

"We need to go now. Everyone is waiting for you." Ending his words with a genuine grin.

Heavy hearted, i slowly shook my head.

"Lord... please. It is my duty to bring you back."

"Please... don't call me that. I'm not your Lord." Uncomfortable, i pointed out as i looked away.

"But you will be. Soon. Come... wouldn't you'd like to meet with your old friends?"

"Friends?"

"*nods* Yes. Friends. Kim Namjoon. Kim Seokjin...mmm...Park Jimin. Jung..Hoseok. Min Yoongi...and...Kim..Kim Taehyung." Trying his best to recall every single name.

"I remember every one of them well. Thank you."

He chuckled for a bit,
"I know, my Lord. It just so happens that you really didn't want to go back into the Town, where they all are. I just wanted to remind you of them. They're very anxious to see you, by the way, my Lord..."

Leaving his words hanging for a bit as he stared at me with a gentle yet such a persuasive gaze of his. He continued
"... especially Taehyung. He seems the most excited one."