4. Uncontrollable Urge

You

Throughout the journey down to the dining room, i was just in awe with what i was seeing;
Since I've only woken up from the inside of a room and i haven't gotten any clue regarding my exact location, it has now come to my knowledge that, the more further we venture through the house, the more i realized that it was beginning to look more like a mansion rather than a house.

Long lavish hallways. Black, glossy painted walls, crimson panelling, a knight in a rustic bronzed like armour at one corner and some grand window bays. Which allowed me to see the navy skies with heavy rain beating against the windows.

Oh, God. Mom and dad must be worried sick!!

"Shit..." i murmured, suddenly remembering about my iPhone.

"What's the matter?" His voice lingered, glancing over at me.

"Will you give me a sec? I need to go back and fetch something.." i said, unravelling my arm from his as i walked away from him backwards.

I popped into the bedroom and searched high and low for my phone.

Nowhere.

Not on the bed, not in the drawer. Not on the vanity. Not in my jeans pocket and my bag.

Where the fuck could it be??

"(Y/n)...?" I turned around, and instantly locked eyes with Jimin's. He added,
"What are you searching for?"

"My phone. Have you seen it?" I asked.
"Phone? The telephone?"

"It's an iPhone." I cleared.
"I...Phone?" The word 'phone' came a little late after the 'i' as if he legitimately did not know what the hell i was talking about.

"Yeah. Don't tell me you've never heard of it...? Come on, quit with the games. Where is it?" Tired of his b.s, i extended my arm towards him.
"Excuse me?" His brows danced.

"Y'all hid it, didn't you?"
"Hid what?" Seeming convincingly puzzled, Jimin asked me back with his head slightly tilted.

"Come on, Jimin. I'm not playing. Please, hand over my phone."
"....Okay." Jimin finally gave up, walking himself into the room as one hand curled behind the open door. Closing it as he comes nearer to me.

Cautious of his uncanny reaction, i stepped back a little as i kept my eyes on him. Focusing especially on his hands and where they were going.

Then, suddenly, i saw him placing one hand over the zip of his pants - as if to undo it - ....!???!!!?
WHAT NOW????!???!?!!

"W - Wait - what are you doing...!?" I cried, shielding my hands over the image of him having his palms around that tabooed area.

!?" I cried, shielding my hands over the image of him having his palms around that tabooed area

"What? You insisted me to hand over your....'phone'."
"Yes, yes - i meant my iPhone not your dPhone...!!"

"I don't have your I-Phone. But i do have thi - "
"YA!! JIMIN STAHP....!!"