9. "Hello."

Jimin

I float around near her window.

As far as I was concerned, (Y/n) doesn't know that i was guarding her window. And I wasn't peeping on her or whatsoever. I was just, i mean, i was given the task to look after the girl, right?

The curtains were drawn half way, allowing me to take a look on what she was doing in there.

She wasn't doing much. Just pacing back and forth in a slow unsure movement. She tried to sit down on the bed but then got up quickly after that as if she was electrocuted by her own unnerving thoughts and doubts towards her surroundings.

I tried to tease her a little.

Tapped on the glass once just to see her reaction. She heard it but it was faint enough for her to ignore.

Did it again but twice this time. Her head immediately made a sharp turn towards the window but the wrong one.

I let out a faint giggle as i held my stomach.

You

You

Jimin you fuck.

I knew he was outside the window. I heard everything what that guy i forgot his name had said just outside the door when they were talking.

"...Yes, which is here. Guarding this door. I have Jimin just out the windows..."

I was already by the same window when i heard that little faint chuckle before i decided to slam open the windows wide.

Unfortunately for him, he was close enough to the screen that i had successfully banged it against his head which had caused him to lose balance and nearly plummeted to his death.

However, he was lucky.

"YAH!!!" He screamed the moment he managed to regain his posture. Floating nearer towards the window where i was.

"You wanted to kill me??"
"I will do whatever it takes to survive this game."

"What are you even...never mind."
"When can i go home???"

"You're so obsessed with going home. This IS your new home!"

Taking non of his shit, i quickly made a grab around his collar and yanked him closer.

"Oooooh what is this, a kiss?" He suddenly said, changing his attitude in a second.

Immediately grossed out, i let him go and changed the subject,
"Do you wanna come in?"

With his face immediately light up, Jimin hurriedly made his way into the room through the window, nearly knocking me over.