14. Taken

You

It was like dé ja vù.

Circled by several people, being observed and hearing whispers all around me.

"Who is this?"

"She looks familiar..."

"It can't be..."

"Yeah, no. She's been missing since decades. This can't be her."

"Well, apparently...our little Taeyong thinks so."

Before this, i was surrounded by 7 curious men — this time — the faces were unfamiliar and the numbers multiplied.

"Where am i...?" I mumbled.

Quickly shot up straight from where i was laid, the heads that caved in towards me simultaneously moved outward. Giving me some much needed space.

"Who're you...?" I asked, frantically looking around at their faces with slightly widened eyes.

The only face I could recognize was the guy that created chaos back at the mansion.

"Where is this place...??" Directly facing him, i asked.

"You're home," he answered, eerily lifting both ends of his lips.

"Taeyong...how can you be sure that this is her...?" One of them, seemed pretty young, asked.

"She's not. I haven't lost my mind, you guys," stopped to express his annoyance through his rolled eyes before continuing
"...but, her face...she looks exactly like her...! I just...i just couldn't help myself...."

"He needs therapy....." one of them whispered from far behind. I wasn't sure if he just couldn't hear it or chose to ignore it as his eyes never left me.

Creeped out, i tried to asked them almost the same questions again,
"Excuse me, why am i here?"

A tall dark haired dude came forward and explained on behalf of the guy that seemed so obsessed over me.
"You were brought here by him." pointed to him. Then added
"In cased you missed it, his name is Taeyong."

"He thought you looked like his old girlfriend." One of them said, in a not so serious tone.

"He was meant to fetch the werewolf. Not you."

"I'm flattered." I said, rolling my eyes at him.
"Since he got the wrong person, I suggest you should let me go?"

"No," Taeyong abruptly said.
"I'm afraid I can't do that." He added.

"Why not?"

"You don't even belong there in the first place." He pointed out.

He isn't wrong tho.....

"You're right. So send me back to my original home then....?" I suggested. (What?? I tried??)

"Nice try."