R.I.P

So, I discovered that today, an amazing girl named Cassy committed suicide. (Her Instagram named is @merry_merome_christmas if you'd like to know more)

She was a huge fan of Team Crafted, especially Mitch. Mitch, if you are reading this, all of this is true. A big fan of yours committed. I'm sorry I didn't know her in time to somehow help her. I really wish I can turn back the clock and offer her support.

Today, at six P.M, Cassy posted her last Instagram post. Soon after, she breathed her last breath.

We have not just lost a fangirl. We have lost a sister, an important member of our Team Crafted family.

I never knew her. Never heard of her, or spoke to her. Yet when I heard of her suicide, it felt like John Cena had punched me in the gut. (For those of you who don't know, John Cena is a professional wrestler)

I didn't know her, yet I wish I did. I felt literal pain when I heard she died.

That's why I am typing right now. I need to tell you all something.

If you are looking for a sign not to commit tonight, THIS IS YOUR SIGN. You are beautiful, you are handsome. You are amazing. You are great, you are nice, you are fun, you are cool, you are smart. But most of all, you are LOVED.

I know that some of you are probably saying:"No, Awesomeness. I'm not." I'm here to tell you that you are. You are loved by me. If you need someone to tell you that it's okay, everything's going to be alright, I'll do it.

If this book isn't enough, message me on Instagram at @real_awesomeness1405 . I will try my very best, and only my very best, to help you realize that you are all those things.

Luv ya,

Awesomeness1405