Letter To My Favorite People

Dear Adam Dahlberg, Ty Ellis, Mitch Hughes, Jerome Aceti, Jason, Ian, Quinten, and Seto,

I am not writing this to make you feel bad. I am not writing this to start drama. I am writing this to help you to remember.

Think back to the very beginning of Team Crafted. When it was only a group started by a bunch of friends who just wanted to play Minecraft together. Do you even remember that?

It seems to me like business and drama have gotten in the way.

You were all friends. All of you. And now look what's happened.

Aside from Ty and Adam, I'd like to ask all of you: when was the last time you recorded with Seto? You were his friend. And now it seems that this "Team Crafted drama" has soiled an amazing friendship. You guys laughed together, played the game together, had fun together. The very image of friendship.

And ever since people have been leaving Team Crafted, the people who have left and the people who haven't left haven't been doing recordings with eachother. Adam, when was the last time you recorded with Jason, who was your best friend?

Ian, when was the last time you recorded with Quinten?

And it goes on and on and on....

I know that Mitch is leaving Team Crafted on May 1st. Jerome is staying, as far as I know. If the same thing that's been going on happens again, what's going to happen to Merome? Not as a boyxboy relationship, but as a friendship.

What I'm asking you to do is forget all the drama. Forget that people have left. Forget all that, and go back to being friends. Forget Team Crafted, and go back to your roots.

Please.

Lots of love,

Awesomeness1405