Sans the Skelaton

*Sans pov (In dream)*
The whole world was dark and cold, nothing but a little red heart shattering. A child with a green shirt and yellow stripe, red eyes and holding a knife stood in front of me replacing the previously fallen human which I killed. My brother appeared in front of them holding out his arms and a big smile on his face. He was trying to show Mercy, but the child lunged forward, slicing off his head. His body turned to dust as his head fell to the ground. I heard a his voice quiver as he said
   "W-WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.... BUT...ST-STILL! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO! I... I PROMISE..." The kids foot crushed his head as it shattered into hundreds of pieces and turned to dust along with his body. Papyrus's scarf was all that was left. Then the child started to giggle. Then it turned into a loud sinister laugh as they looked at me and watched me cry. I tried to move but nothing I did seemed to work. I couldn't talk or call for help. I just stood and cried as the child kept laughing like the maniac they were. They ran over to me and stabbed me multiple time in my gut and then my glowing eye. I still couldn't move. I bled out as they stood over me smiling. The last thing I heard was them saying.
   "It'll be worse next time Sansy. I'll make sure he sees you suffer as well. Goodnight."
*End of dream*
I immediately woke up with my eye glowing a deep blue as I jumped on the human I saw in front of me. I choked them until I realized it wasn't Chara. They started to cry for help and I got off her.
   "Are you ok?! I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else." They hesitated before saying in a hoarse voice-
  "I'm ok. But my throats hurts." Even though they're voice sounded shaky, it still sounded beautiful.
   "Hey, I want to make it up to you. Wanna get somethin' ta eat?" They nodded happily and I teleported to Grillbys.
*Your pov*
You looked around as the scenery suddenly changed. You don't know how you got here so fast but didn't bother to question it. The skeleton man looked at you and smiled. He held the door open for you and you thanked him as he walked in after.
   "What ya want? It's on me." He said in a soothing voice.
   "I want to know your name." You said smiling at him as you sat down at the bar.
   "Oh yeah, of course! My name is Sans. Sans the Skeleton. What's yours?"
   " I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) the human. It's nice to 'properly' meet you." You said. He chuckled nervously.
   "Yea... I'm really sorry about that. Anyway, what food do you want?" He asked blushing a light blue.
  "Can I get a burger and fries?" You asked politely. He smiled a little bigger and called for a person named Grillby, who you were guessing was the owner based on the name of the restaurant. He walked over and you stared at him with big eyes. He said with a calming voice-
  "Like what you see?" You blushed a deep red as you realize you had been staring like a creep.   
   "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare." You looked away at Sans who was holding back a laugh and you could hear Grillby chuckling.
   "What do you guys want to eat?" He asked looking over at Sans.
  "We'll both have a burg and fries." He said. Grillby walked away and you looked at Sans.
   "I have a question." You said.
   "Shoot."
   "Why does everyone seem so upset? Everyone I've met have been on the verge of crying. And they all seem scared of me. Except Toriel." Sans's eyes(?) turned completely black.  
   "Because of the person I thought you were. They killed dozens of monsters. Including my brother."

Wow, that didn't take forever to write! (Obvious sarcasm). I hope you enjoy this chapter. And if you like my story, please check out my Tumblr. I like to post the Undertale drawings I make. My Tumblr name is Undertalelover500. Please check that out and have a great day! (Sorry if this wasn't interesting).