The choice

I wake up next to Sans, he looked peaceful. His breathing is normal, no more flames and sweating. I decide to make breakfast, I go downstairs and see there's no food there.   
   "Darn. I guess I'll go get food." I turn around and see Sans sitting at the table with his head in his hand.
   "What up ever girl? What you doing?"
   "I was about to go out and get some food. And what does ever girl mean?"
  "Someone who's always there. And here, take my jacket. It's cold outside." You smile and blush a little.
   "Thanks, I'll be back soon." You say and walk to the door.
  "See ya." He says falling asleep. You walk out the door, the snow was falling hard and the wind was howling. You kept walking forward, and saw the talking flower, Flowey.
   "You never let me have my chance with you. Oh well, I guess I'll have it now, hmm?"
  "What are you talking about?"
   "I need to test my theory, that involves you dying. If I'm right, you'll be fine, if I'm wrong, well, no one will care anyway." Vines surround you making you unable to run. They get closer and closer, soon wrapping around you and pulling tightly. You start losing breath and your lungs tighten. You feel a pressure in your throat and you start crying, the tears don't stop falling. You start to taste something sour and your chest feels like fire. The burning sensation goes all through your chest and throat, in your head behind your eyes. Then you feel cold, everywhere feels like ice. Your vision gets blurry, then darkness. You stop breathing and you feel yourself falling. Darker and darker it gets as you fall farther and farther. You realize your eyes were closed, you open them to find 2 buttons. Continue, and Reset. You knew exactly which to chose. You reached out and hit the button. Darkness once again envelops you. You feel yourself jolt upward. Your back in Sans's room. He has his arms wrapped around you tightly. You hug back.
   "What just happened? Did I die? Or was that a dream?" You hold him tightly. He feels warm and you just don't want to let go. You feel tears that aren't yours on your cheek. He was crying.
   "It was real. It was real."