Waterfall

After dying and waking next to Sans, he decided we should leave the house and go somewhere more peaceful.
   "There's a really beautiful place just after Snowdin called Waterfall. I have a food stand there and it's very calm." I agreed but was a little worried about seeing Flowey again. Sans said he would protect you, but you were prepared this time. You found a pocket knife in the snow and kept it in your boot. You made your way to Waterfall, liking the cold of the snow. The snow immediately dispersed as you reached the blue wonderland.
  "Oh my God. It's gorgeous. It's so warm too." I stared in awe as we passed the gentle flowing rivers, and as Sans called them, 'Echo Flowers'. You reached Sans's stand and you both ate a hot cat. They mewed when you first grabbed it. You took off your shoes and stuck your feet in the water.
  "Whatcha doing there kiddo?"
  "Just relaxing. Because I'm shore everything will be fine." Sans snorted.
   "I sea what you did there." I was just holding back my laughter. But Sans was cracking up by now.
   "I haven't been this happy for awhile now. *Laughing* good thing I was here" you smile and lean your head on Sans's shoulder. He looked away, but you saw his cheeks were blue.
   "Do you wanna go check out the rest of Waterfall now?" Sans said still looking away.
   "K." You replied and put back on your shoes. You spent the rest of the day telling puns to each other through Echo Flowers.
                            *Flowey's Pov*
     *In head* "This is disgusting. I guess I was right when I thought they have the power temporarily." I go up to an Echo Flower and whisper to it. I teleported away as I heard them approaching.
                                 *Sans Pov*
     I walk to the flower and hear the weeds voice. I leaned closer, as it repeated what he had said.
   "She's going to kill you, everyone. Just like Chara did. But don't worry...
I ' L L  M A K E  T H E  P O W E R  M I N E." My eye turned blue and then back to normal as (Y/n) sat next to me.
   "You ok?" They asked, looking concerned. I smiled and replied
   "Yup! C'mon, let's keep going. There's a nice place to rest just up ahead." They pulled me up and we walked the rest of the way.