The End

(Don't play music yet)
     We laughed as the roller coaster raced down. Sans was freaking out and looked down while I raised my hands high into the air. The wind on my face was refreshing after being beaten down by the sun all day. The coaster pulled up at the end station and we wobbled out of our seats. Sans tripped and nearly fell but he caught himself.
  "*Panting* ugh. No. No more roller coasters. Please, have Mercy woman." I laughed as I dragged him across to park and we got some ice cream from the nice cream bunny. We sat on the bench and ate our cones.
"This has been so fun, huh?" I said as I licked the cream that had melted on to the back of my hand. He nodded and looked away. He was sweating and looked nervous.
"Hey, are you ok?" I got nervous too. He turned to face me.
  "Oh! Y-yeah! I'm fine. It's just... I have a question to ask." I cocked my head.
"Shoot." Silence followed, until-
"knock knock." I sighed and smiled.
  "Who's there?"
"Marry..."
"...Marry, who?"
                            Play Music
     He smiled, got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. People stopped and stared in anticipation. I covered my mouth.
"Marry me?" I shook my head and screamed.
"Yes!" He slipped the ring on my left hand and we kissed. The crowd cheered and I felt myself overflowing with joy. This was the best day ever.
"I love you my verte-bae."
"I love you too knumbskull."
                             *Wedding day*
     The date was set for June 7th and I was jumping up and down. It was finally here. I slipped into my dress/tux and styled my hair.
"I couldn't believe when you told me you two were engaged and here you are! Getting married!" Undyne was one of my bridesmaids, along with Toriel and Alphys. I chose Frisk as my maid of honor. My family came along with many monsters I met in the underground. One by one people walked down until it was my turn. Monster kid was the flower person and sprinkled the aisle with multiple flowers, like Roses, Tulips, Golden Flowers, and Lilacs. Asgore was our priest.
  "Do you Sans, take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
  "Hell yeah I do." I laughed. How could I not?
"And do you, *small laugh* (Y/n), take Sans to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"You may kiss t-" we kissed before he could even finish. The crowd cheered and we rode off together. The honeymoon was in Hawaii. In the limo we both leaned on each other.
  "We'll be together, always. Won't we Sans?" He smiled a warm smile.
  "Yes, we will."
                               The End

                               Ò̷̺̹̩̤̻̟̜̩̥̗̻͕̥̪̞̭̩̓̆̃́̏́͒̂̓͑́̕̕͝͝ŗ̴͇̣͉͎̬̠̘̦̺̘̖̭̭̳͗̊̏́̽͘ ̸̮̦̉̇̃̋̿͝ͅÍ̸̗̲̯̖̏̅̌̈́̈́̃͝s̵̨̲̥̗̺̘̲̝͙̬̈̍͊̉̑͐̊̀͑̒́̑̚ ̵̢͚̰̝̬͍͎͇̞̫̼̺̣̖̣͖̪̠͛̏̔̒̓̀́̈̊̉̂̆͑̕͠͝Į̶̰̮̜͗̇̀̓̈͋̋͒̆͌̆̏̈́̑͝͝ť̶̨̙͍͈̦̬͈̲̐̍̎͐̾͒̕͠?̷̨͕͕̱͎͎͍̬͚̪̙͖̲̜̭͗̒̏̃̑̉̈́̓̀͂̕