A little visit

*?????'s Pov *
     I stared at (Y/n's) sleeping figure and thought to myself.
  "She's more insane than I am~. Tried to kill me... killed Frisk. It's all her fault that I forgot. I hope she knows that I remember now."
  "This will be fun~." I say aloud.
                                 *Sans Pov*
     It's been about a week since we got some of  our memories back. And tibia honest, it's been awkward. And every night, more and more comes back to us. The thing that worries me most, is wondering if Chara remembers. It's been scaring the crap out of me. I keep turning my head.
*(Y/n's) Pov*
Ever since I've remembered that day, I can't help but feel as if I'm not alone. I keep hearing someone saying my name, but then I turn my head... and no ones there. But even if they come, I can just kill them.
   "What?! No! I would never kill! ...anymore." I lay half asleep half awake in bed staring at the ceiling, regretting all my sins.
   "(Y/n)~..." I don't even look. I just close my eyes, that is until I hear footsteps. When I turn I see her. Chara. Just smiling, like she doesn't have a care in the world. I just smile back. I don't care if she's a demon, and most likely can't die. I'm stronger.
*Chara's Pov*
When she smiles, I can't help but feel... scared? No, I can't be. Even if (Y/n) was stronger, I have more determination. I can come back to life even if I die. And now that I'm here, she can't Reset. Her soul isn't red. It's gold. One of the most foolish souls. She stands up and I raise my knife. The battle starts.
*Sans Pov*
I suddenly bolt up from my nightmare. It wasn't the usual nightmare where I see Paps dying, it was (Y/n). I got up and went to her room to check on her and what I saw left me speechless, and... something else I can't describe.
*(Y/n's) Pov*
When the battle started, I didn't know what to do, or how to respond. But my body did. I dodged every swing thrown at me. And tackled Chara to the ground. I pulled away the knife and stood up, with her cowering on the floor. I pointed the knife to her throat, when Sans came in. He stood there staring in shock. I saw tears start to form in his eyes and his eye flicker blue. While I was watching him, Chara took back the knife and vanished. That's when Sans ran away.
                                *Sans Pov*
     I don't know why I did it, but I just ran away. I felt like such a wimp.
   "I can't even think." I fall to my knees. The cold felt good. I didn't care if anyone saw me at this point and I started to cry.
   "Sans!" I heard (Y/n) calling my name, but I didn't respond. The smile she had on her face, was the same one as when she killed me. I forgave her, but that doesn't mean I forgot it.
                               *(Y/n's) Pov*
     I felt awful. I kept calling out Sans's name, but I don't know if he heard me. I started to hear muffled crying, and I followed the sound. When I saw Sans with his knees against his chest, crying in the snow... my heart broke. I did the only thing I could, which was hug him. But he just pulled me away, looked me in the eye, and kissed me instead.
                               *Sans Pov*
     When I saw the hurt in (Y/n's) eyes, I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. When she hugged me, I pulled her away and planted my teeth on her lips. She didn't pull away, she just held me tighter. When I pulled away, I could see tears falling down her cheeks.
   "I'm sorry Sans. I don't know what came over me. I couldn't control myself. If you didn't come, I would have killed her."
   "Heh, well, she deserves it.  Karma's a bit** ain't it?" She just looked back at me and smiled.
   "No one deserves to die. Not even the worst people. They definitely deserve punishment though." She winked and looked at me, even in the most serious moments she was funny.
   "Phhhbbbttt heheheh." I couldn't not laugh.
   "I love you Sans." She fell asleep on my shoulder after saying that. My cheeks turned a dark shade of blue and I teleported us back home. I put her on my bed and fell asleep next to her, making sure Chara doesn't come back.
                               *?????'s Pov*
      I was standing near (Y/n) and Sans as they talked quietly out in the cold. I smiled, knowing I shouldn't Reset. *I can't do that to my friend. I signed to myself. It filled me with DETERMINATION.