The Lab II

You woke up abruptly and saw Sans jerk awake next to you. He hugged you and started crying.
   "I thought I lost you..." His eyes overflow with water and they slide down his cheek.
   "You were in a coma for a week. Alphys tried to take more of what makes up your soul, but it started to crack. I don't even think it's fully healed yet." Your soul comes out and Sans once again blushes and looks away. It has a lot of cracks and the light seems darker than before. But you know it'll heal and soon glow brighter than before. You feel more optimistic. You smile and see your soul start to heal and glow brightly before your eyes.
  "My souls trait is optimism isn't it?" Sans looks at your soul for a split second then turns back to you. His blush gets darker.
   "Um, uh, y-yeah that's what we found out from the sample. And I'm guessing you must be feeling it now cause the cracks seem to be mostly gone." Your smile starts to falter.
  "Wait, do you guys have to take more? You said you had to stop because it started cracking. Does that mean you need more?" Sans's grin turns into a frown.
"Yea. Sorry (Y/n). But we don't have to! I know how bad it must hurt. And we can try to use what we have leftover."
  "You already used some of it?" "Yeah, the tube holding the extract started to melt. Normal objects can't hold what makes a soul, it's too weak. We had to use some of it and make a case to hold the rest of the extract in it. What's left of it is being tested right now."
  "What sort of tests?" Alphys and Undyne come into the room.
   "H-hey Sans, w-w-we need to t-talk to y-you."   
   "Ok, one sec. Be right back (Y/n)." You nod your head and Sans leaves the room. Tiredness hits like a ton of bricks and you fall asleep.
*Sans Pov*
I walk out of the room with Alph and Undyne. I can tell they're both nervous.
  "Um, I'm gonna walk out. You got this Alph?"
   "Wha- no!" Undyne runs away. My confusion grows.
   "S-so... how's it h-hangin'?" She smiles nervously and she plays with her fingers.
   "Get to the point Alphys." She sighs and starts to talk kinda quickly, but I can still understand what she says.
  "S-so you know how (Y-y/n)'s soul started cracking... w-w-well I-I know a way to make it... um... more enjoyable f-for her?" I smile at this.
  "Great, how?" Her blush spreads to her ears and it turns as red as spaghetti sauce. Then it hits me.
   "What?! No!!! I'm not doing that!"
   "O-OK! I-it wa-was j-j-just an i-idea!!!" I cover my face with my hands and she does the same.
   "Ok. I'm gonna go back into her room and NOT tell her that you suggested I have sex with her."
   "Stop talking about it! I told you it was just an idea! I'm sorry!" I walk back into (Y/n)'s room and see that she fell back asleep. I walk over and pull the covers up so she's not cold.
   "..." She looks so peaceful. I lean down and place my teeth on her forehead. It was the closest thing to a kiss I could do. I turn off the lamp that I set up next to her bed and left the room. The blush fades and my smile grows. I haven't been this happy in a long time.