|Can You?| Jaina Proudmoore x reader (World of Warcraft)

Knackered as I was, the mere thought of fighting the scourge was daunting as Jaina and I were running up the spire of Icecrown Citadel, attempting to reach Frostmourne.After climbing the set of stairs,we had finally reached Sword's Rest.I heard Jaina gasp I look up to see the cursed blade in which took millions of lives.

I lurched forward ,but Jaina put a hand on my chest preventing me from going further. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you preventing me from my vengeance Jaina?" I asked,getting slightly irritated.

"(Name) don't,I'm not stopping you from getting you vengeance.You touch that blade and you soul will be scarred forever!"Jaina said gripping my shoulders,giving me a hard shake."You saw what vengeance drove Arthas to do right? I don't want to lose you too (name)."

The mage had enveloped me in her arms,lowering her head down breifly to my neck then let me go. I take a look at Frostmourne one more time before reflecting back on Arthas before Mal'ganis had infected Stratholme.I look over to Jaina and nod giving her the the signal to do her thing. "Ok hold on while I try to commune with the spirits of the dead." arcane magic danced along Jaina's fingers as she  saw throughout the blade of Frostmourne . A vague shadow appeared infront of the blade,taking a closer look I would soon discover that it was Uther.

Uther?

As in Uther the Lightbringer?

Jaina followed my train of sight and I heard her breath stop as she  saw Uther.

"Uther, oh dear Uther...I-I am sorry Arthas-"Jaina piped up ,but was quickly cut off by The paladin."Jaina there's no time,the Lich king sees what the sword sees and he will be here shortly! He is no longer the Arthas you knew!"?

Jaina looked slightly terrified."U-Uther you cannot be serious,I'm  sure that there is some part of him left inside there that I can reach?"The mage said throwing her arms out .

"Jaina ,girl I said there is no-Aaaaahhhgg ... he's...here."Uther chokes out.

"SILENCE PALADIN"

Jaina and I look over to the owner of the voice is.

Arthas.

The lich king walkes towards us and takes Frostmourne."If you want to commune with the the dead,You will experience it first hand..." The death knight says,his voice sending chills down my spine as it's echos vibrate throughout the floor.Surprisingly the Lich king turns around and walks away ordering two of his men to kill us and bring our bodies to his chambers. Two men appear on either sides of Jaina and I and phantoms of soldiers surrounding us.As they charged we attacked,killing the ghosts then moving to the big guys. Smiting them and using penance,I draw their health low and Jaina finishing them off.

I let out a breath "Jaina ,how in the name of Gnomeregan ." Her eyes flicker over to me quickly before looking ahead."no time (name) we have to find Arthas."

I nod trying to keep up wit the archmage .

We reach the top of the stairs to see the Lich kings sitting in his court of shadow.Standing up he sighs,drawing Frostmourne ."You shall feel the chill of death lining itself within your bones!" He says pointing his blade at me, runic energy wafting towards me.

Suddenly I can't move,my feet are planted into the ground my legs are numb.I can't breathe.

Serve him

He will grant power

Stand with the Scourge

For the power of Ner'Zhul

"(Name) stay with me don't listen,You will only fall down like Arthas!Don't go don't leave me!"

Feeling hands grip me ,I regain control over my body ,seeing Arthas bewildered by what happened he looks at Frostmourne.

Looking back up at me, he looked truly shocked by what just happened.

"How... no matter I will finish this myself,your soul is strong ,but it is no match for the power of the Scourge." Arthas backs up slowly then charging ,Frostmourne raised high in the air.Jaina saw this and froze him in place.

"(Name) he's too strong ,we must leave this place!"Jaina says her eyes glowing slightly with Frost magic.

She grips my hand and starts running .

Arthas lifts his sword again,raising monstrosities from the dead, a flurry of snow and wind swirl around him in a remorseless winter."You will not leave here, Alive."

A wall of Ice forms in front of you,Jaina releases fire bolts towards the ice wall."(name) hold them off while I'll deal with the walls."

After a few waves We meet a dead end.

"(Name)I want you to know I love you and I always will!"Jaina said looking at you throwing her staff on the ground.

Surprised I was about to speak."Wha-"

Jaina lifted my small body of the ground wrapping her in her embrace.My mind finally touches base with what just happened.Seeing the lich King ascend to us I look at Jaina.

"Jaina I love you too!I love you so much,I'm sorry for not telling you so-"

Jaina hastily plants her lips on mine locking you in a passionate kiss.I wrap my arms around her neck kissing back.The lich King was approaching us when a part of the tower collapsed on him.

"Aye love birds,hurry up or be crushed by the might of our canon fire."A dwarf said.

We pull from the kiss quickly and rush up the stairs thanking the pilot.Jaina lifts me  up over her shoulder.

"J-Jaina what are you doing ?!" I stammer .

Jaina smirks lightly."Putting that empty storage room to use."

I blushed as you knew I would lose my innocence Jaina Proudmoore on an airship.

How awesome!!!!!

A/N Finally I got this done I have been wanting to do this for a while now.