|Pom Poms| Heather M. x Cheerleader! reader (SMUT)

A/N- I honest to god hate pep rally's , but the cheerleaders are fun to watch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You follow the cheer captain's lead, who's hair by that standard is hard to lose out of sight when it's a foot away from your face. Finishing off, you help hoist her into the air with your squad and catch her as she falls.

A loud applause breaks out after bowing to the crowd of assorted high schoolers. The cheer captain or other wise Heather Mcnamara sends a beaming smile towards your way. You smile back, a little sloppily from the puffs of air pushing its way through your lungs. Heather links her arm with yours as you two walk out of the gym and towards her car.

"That was pretty good for your 2nd pep rally."

You blinked once and turned to face Heather. "Really? I mean I did hesitate a few times, but I didn't think what a did nearly lights a candle to your amazing moves." You state, awe leaking from your voice.

The tall cheer captain leans and pecks you on the cheek. "No matter if you can't do the splits, I still love you anyway!" You smile warmly at her words and lean back into the seat as you pull up to her house.

You notice there are no cars on the drive way and look worriedly at Heather. "Your parent aren't home? Will we be okay?"

Heather's lips tweak into a mischievous smirk and walked haughtily through the front door. You let out the breath that you didn't realize you were holding in after she was past your vision. Walking inside, your nostrils were hit with the smell of a lemon scented candle. Several to be exact. Eyes watering, you call out to Heather "Mac, Are you trying to gas me with lemon scented tear gas?"

Heather whips around and stares at you quite confused until she sees your coughing crying struggle and joins your valiant cause to blow out the candles.

Heather takes you by that hand and leads her up to her bedroom which surprisingly doesn't have a lemon scented candle in there.

"Sorry, I'm pretty used to it I usually have to blow them out before I invite Heather and Heather." You wave your hand dismissively at Heather's apology.  "It's fine, it just come off a little too strong."

Heather's eyes meet yours and her mouth curled into a devious grin. "like your flirting with me?" While she sits giddily awaiting your reaction, your mind just short circuited at her words.

"Wait so you actually caught on to my hints?" You say, dread leaking into your tone. Heather's grin melts into a warm smile "Yes I have and I've sent some of my own in return , but it appears you had no such luck detecting mine."

Once again you are left with no words to say, or in other words quite flabbergasted. Heather lets out a light laugh before crawling slowly to your spot on her floor.
"It appears you have no words to say, actions do speak louder than words."

With that said she closes the distance between, locking her lips with yours fiercely. Her hands glide down to your hips with yours setting on the sides of her face. A fire was building inside of you and the feeling of her lips on yours did nothing to extinguish the the raging internal hellfire.

Little to your knowledge that Heather wasn't the only one with a flaming desire settling within herself. The heat in which you two were kissing grew hotter. Heather broke the kiss to breathe before delving right back in. Her tongue slid past your lips connecting with yours experimentally. The throbbing sensation between your legs grew harder to control with each second.

A light shove had thrown you on your back and the feeling of legs on either side of your hips. The scenery of Heather straddling you was one to behold and one you will surely never forget.

Heather leant down till her face was inches away from yours. "If this gets out hand for you just tell me and I'll stop. Okay?"

You nod "Thank you for your concern Heather." With that the intensity of lust flares passionately as you grip the sides of Heather's face and smash her lips with yours in a searing kiss.

A low moan wretches itself from your esophagus as Heather slips a hand into the waistband of your undergarments.  The other one drags itself across your stomach and plants itself on one of your breasts. Heather breaks the kiss to dip her face towards your neck. You gasp audibly as Heather bit down on the sensitive flesh of your neck. Her hand treads past waistband line to tease at your frontline pleasure station. A finger rolls around lazily around the bundle of nerves between your legs. You decide to widen them a bit, giving Heather the hint to carry on. Despite that she waits bit longer and just when you were about to protest the wait she dips a finger in. Your breath hitches and your back arches in response to the intruding finger. Heather's tongue drags across your neck again and latches on near to your pulse point and sucks and bites that particular spot. You cry out as she slips a second digit into your wet heat. The hand on your breast squeezes a little harder and you bring your hands to her back hoping to find an anchor to hold you in your pleasurable state.

Heather was able to slip in the third finger and the thrusting was really being you close to the edge. Heather brings her head back up to give you a chaste kiss on your lips and grins down at you. You try to lean up to kiss her, but she is just out of reach. Her fingers are going a little faster, but also quite harder as they slip and slide against your ever tightening walls. Feeling your impending orgasm rushing to you, you turn your head to avoid Heather's gaze out of embarrassment. She notices this and brings the hand that had previously been your breast up to your cheek and makes your look into her eyesight

"Look at me, I want to see you come undone before me."

With that, she curls her fingers inside you and presses all of her weight onto you as she grinds her digits roughly into you. Stars explode from behind your eyes and you feel your body spasm ridiculously from the pleasure coursing inside you. You yell, you cry, and almost sob at the sensory feelings your body experiences. 

Heather pulls her fingers out and embraces you warmly. "What about you?" You ask. Heather waves it off "I'm more of a giver than a receiver, maybe next time?" And with that you two go to bed. Little did you know the hickies coating your neck and the scratch marks on Heather's back would be the talk of the other two heathers.