|Ocarina of Time| Impa x Reader

A/N= Not putting the full title of Legend of Zelda ocarina of time even though it is still my favorite games today. Growing up I had a major crush on Impa (I have another crush on Impa from hyrule warriors she's pretty um *flusters* s-strong... that fic is for another day) 

          You groaned as beams of sunlight slip past your K-Mart bought blinds and hits the lids shielding your eyes. Stretching for a moment, you lightly peel off the arm that was previously glued to your bare waist. Light breathing can be heard from the sheikah accompanying the other side of the bed, a soft expression painted on her normally I-hope-die-in-a-fire face. A smile peaks from your lips upon this sight and roll over to get out of bed.

      That would've been the case if the sheikah's arms hadn't rein-versed itself with your waist once again. "You said we could sleep in last night." came a groggily sleep ridden voice.  " Impa that was for you dear not me, besides your body needs a rest." Impa just tightened her arms in response. One arm detaches from your waist and rests on the other side of the mattress. Impa slowly places herself above you and kisses your forehead before rolling over and getting up herself.

     Sighing, you get up for the second time, slipping on a robe and slippers before walking into the kitchen to see that the sheikah is already pulling out cups and powders for coffee. Impa's garnet shaded eyes meet your own, silent appreciation reflected off them. The aroma of an early cup of coffee wafted through the quiet atmosphere of dawn.

Impa pulls a chair from under the table, giggling at the chivalrous deed, you sit down as she pushed you in. A kiss to the nape of the neck was left when the went to grab the mugs of coffee. You sigh as the steam emitting from the beverage warms the surface of your hands "Thank you Impa ."

Impa pulls up a chair and sits down (not before sharing a chaste kiss with you of course) "Anything to brighten your day dear." You nod and smile at her. The silver-haired sheikah smiled softly in return.

Sipping on the coffee you turn your chair to the window and look at the view of you garden out side. A rainbow of floral decor was spread from each end of the yard. Busy enjoying the beauty of the flowers, Impa had silently moved her chair to align with yours. Her arms strays to find a place around your waist. You close you eyes and lay your head on Impa's strong broad shoulders.

A quick tap of Impa's shoulder got her attention and turn her head to be met with a soft pair of lips. Impa paused in the slightest before melting into the kiss and wrapping both arms around your waist as yours drape past her neck.

Pulling away from the kiss, you bury your face into her neck inhaling her morning scent of lavender and coconut shavings. Impa rests one hand at your back and holds you close, brushing her lips across your forehead and settling with her chin atop your crown.

With the day started your quiet morning was an enjoyable one.

A/N- if you haven't already got it, I'm in love with Impa's biceps and shoulders (her broad sexy shoulders...)
Ahem, moving that aside I just beat ocarina of time and masters quest and Impa deserves all my love (: her and Nabooru are underrated as fuck sadly ): Anyway I hope you enjoyed!