KoZ • One • Impatient Bladder

**Please read.**

Looking at the stats of this story, I noticed that after around chapter 6, its performance began to degrade dramatically. I'm talking from 30 votes per chapter down to 5. From 100 reads per chapter down to 14! This is clearly my fault, so I apologise for the crappy first version lol. Therefore, I have decided to unpublish chapters and rewrite them in hopes you folk won't lose interest again also because I felt that it could be written a lot better than it is. I'll be editing chapters and then publishing them as I do. Also, please note that there will be some major changes.

* * * * * * * *

Welcome to Knights of Zothia: Momentum

• In which a rebellious Princess is saved by a flirtatious asshole and his dysfunctional magic knight squad. •

* * * * * * * *

Main Characters

• Ivory, crowned Princess of Zothia. For reasons unknown, Ivory can use a combination of magic and wield the legendary sceptre of Nirvana. Despite her fragile appearance, she is fearless in the face of danger, minus bugs, such as spiders. Ivory is also Xavier's love interest.

• Xavier, Captain of Oblivion, the last Magic Knight Squad, and Ivory's love interest. Although he is almost indestructible and a lethal opponent with his swords, Xavier is relatively immature and a massive flirt around women.

• Kaylin, a member of Oblivion and a talented Elf archer from Theymore, sister of Ava. She prefers long-distance fighting but is also skilful with her diamond daggers. Kaylin can also use elemental magic, such as fire, to reinforce her arrows.

• Ava, the last member of Oblivion, and a half-elf, half-dwarf from Theymore, sister of Kaylin. Unlike her sister, Ava dislikes killing. Instead, she can use elemental magic to empower healing abilities and defensive spells. Ava's choice of weapon is a magical pistol.

* * * * * * * *

Authors Questions:

• What made you start reading this story?

• How did you discover this story?

• What date did you start reading this story?

• Have you added this story to your reading list? If so, which list?

* * * * * * * *

Important information:

Heads up! This story is pretty fast-paced compared to most. I'm talking about romance-wise.

Knights of Zothia: Breaking Dark is a recycled/reused story; therefore, it may contain comments that do not make any sense.

You do not have permission to translate this story.

Places, names, and events in this story are purely from the author's imagination.