Chapter One - Rosaline

Bennett Hunter.

The only guy to ever break my heart.

I was a victim of his cruel game. The one where he acts like he's interested, and before you know it, he's thrown you away before you realise what happened.

Except, I wasn't really a victim. He felt something for me. I know he did. I could see it in his eyes. His gorgeous, bright green eyes.

And I felt for him too, I really did. I was just better at hiding it then he was. But that was my downfall.

He was scared. Scared of sharing his heart. Scared of being vulnerable. So, he quit fighting.

He broke my heart.

But I could never hate him. I understand why he did it.

And how could you hate someone, who also broke their own heart?

And, he helped me in a way. You see, we were extremely close, we just so happened to be friends before this. And I gave him advice. Girl advice. Love advice. And that's how he charmed every single victim. My advice.

And he knew I wanted to help people. With these cupid powers of mine, Bennett liked to call it.

So, when he left, he told people about this. He told them I was like cupid. That I give the best advice around and if they would like to find their perfect match or if they needed help with relationship things, that I'm the girl they needed to see.

So, when he left. He gave me something. And in return, I let him go. I wanted him to be happy.

And we haven't talked since. This was Sophomore year. Now we are Seniors.

So, can you imagine my surprise when he came up to me in the library after two years and said he needed my help.