Epilogue

THE NIGHT OF THE REOPENING OF THE BENBOW INN

I waited for Jim as I paced back and forth. My hair was curled, I had a dress that was black at the top and multicolored on the bottom that stopped at my knees in the front and ankles in the back, a nice pair of sandals, and a promise ring on my left ring finger. Jim asked for me to be his forever even though we were too young to be married. This was when they cut the ribbon for the reopening. I admired my ring for a little while.

"Hey Beautiful," Jim said from behind me.

I turned to see my boyfriend in his Interstellar Academy uniform. He looked amazing.

I smiled as I responded before hugging, "Hey Handsome."

"Shall we go?" he asked, holding his arm out for me to take it.

"We shall, but the way we're entering might give your mom a heart attack for a minute," I chuckled as I took his arm and we walked to the inn where the officers were.

"You worry too much," he teased.

"I know, but you love me anyway," I smirked.

"Got that right," he replied then kissed my cheek.

We made it to the door and the police bots opened it, blocking us from view for like three seconds. They moved out of the way and we stepped inside. The whole place broke into applause and we shook the police bots' hands. Morph turned into a medal to hang onto Jim's jacket and Petunia turned into a flower and placed herself in my hair. The music started and it was time to dance. Jim told me to wait since he would come back after he danced with his mother. They went then the doc and captain. Their kids stayed in the back playing with Morph. Jim came to me and we danced through the line then met up at the window. We clapped to the beat until we glimpsed out the window to see the clouds and a single star to form Silver. It was as if he was watching over us.

"Excuse me, everyone! Attention! Could my son and his lovely girlfriend come to the middle of the dance floor?" Sarah called.

We glanced at each other nervously, but we went to where we were instructed.

"Would the lovely couple like to honor us with a dance?" Sarah smirked.

Oh gosh. We haven't danced since the night of the black hole when I made him feel better. The crowd urged for us to do so. We looked at each other.

"Should we?" I wondered.

"Sure. Let's do it," Jim answered.

"Okay, here's the song 'Fall For You'," Sarah informed.

The crowd made a huge circle, surrounding us. Jim held his hand out and bowed.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

I curtsied as I took his hand and said, "You may."

As we danced, we sang to where only we could hear.

"Fall For You"

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl/boy like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl/boy like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl/boy like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl/boy like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find"

We kissed at the end of it and everyone cheered. But when we parted, my eyes were only on Jim. He is the love of my life and nothing can tear us apart. James Pleiades Hawkins is my Treasure Planet. Who is yours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The End! Thank you so much you guys! I hoped you liked it! It was a lot of fun writing this and I hope y'all had fun reading it! Love you guys!