Prolouge

hello my prettties. julia and m here (well, just julia rn) with our newest story together. this one is a LARRY MPREG so if you aint about that life, g'bye. just leave we dont need hate. thankksss ilysm ~Julia.xx

ENJOY

__________________________________________________________________________________

Light precipitation began to create a shower over Louis' head as he ambled down the pavement. He exhaled deeply and tugged the beanie that hid his light, brown hair over his ears. Still a block away from his destination, he was irritated to be stuck in the unfortunate weather that London never failed to provide. "Bloody hell," he grumbled under his breath.

Louis picked up his pace, jogging the rest of the way to his favorite cafe. He hastily slipped inside, the sweet aroma of freshly brewed beverages wafting into his nostrils. He took in the smell gratefully and let is fill his senses with delight.

"Alright, Lou?" called the manager, Lanny, from behind the coffee counter.

Louis grinned, shedding his jacket as he seated himself at a circular table in front of the large glass window, "Not a fan of the April showers, but I'm hanging in there."

Lanny started preparing Louis' 'usual' drink. The boy, slightly damp from the drizzling, took out some uni work and got started. His thoughts were interrupted when the push-door swung open and a tall boy entered.

The large male captivated Louis, although he looked vaguely familiar. He'd certainly seen him, or heard of him before. The boy possessed a dark, alluring presence. Brown, outrageously curly hair framed his handsome face. A piercing pair of shadowy green eyes stared ahead.

The boy caught Louis' gaze, making his heart flutter. A cheeky smirk tugged at his lips as he sauntered over to where Louis was sat.

"Hello, Gorgeous."

At this juncture, Louis felt his cheeks burn slightly. He grinned, "Hello, there."

The other boy slumped down on the wicker chair across from Louis. "What's a beautiful lad like you doing here all alone?"

Louis raised his cuppa towards him, "Just studying and having some tea,"

"Hmm," Harry hummed, scotching his chair near Louis. "It's heart breaking to see you here unaccompanied."

"Is it?" Louis inquired, absentmindedly scanning the words in a textbook, pretending to take little interest in him.

"It is, Babe," the boy reached over, gripping the leg of Louis' chair. He dragged it closer to him. Louis gasped when the boy's lips were upon his ear, whispering lowly, "What's your name?"

Louis' eyelids fluttered closed as a tingly sensation spread throughout him. The boy's heart-shaped lips left small kisses on the sensitive skin near Louis' ear. "Louis," he barely exhaled.

"I'm Harry," the boy practically growled. "Are you busy tonight, Louis?"

Louis bit a lip, "What have you got in mind, Harold?"

"You and I, no clothes... In my bed." Harry went on to say, brushing his thumb against Louis' hip, where his skinny jeans rested on his waist.

Louis entertained this thought momentarily. Had it been anyone but the impeccably beautiful Harry, their invitation to have meaningless sex would be immediately shot down.

"When you're able to look me in the eyes and tell me you love me, I'll think about it," Louis responded flatly, sliding back to withdraw from Harry's warm fingertips.

Harry's chuckle was light, an arrogant smirk sitting on his mouth. "Such a thing doesn't even exist. I just wanna have some fun, Baby,"

"That's not the way I have fun. If that's what you like to do, look elsewhere." Louis spoke with finality, taking up his cuppa.

Harry watched carefully as Louis pursed his lips and sipped the steamy liquid. "Don't be obstinate; I just want to feel those lips round me,"

Appalled, Louis scoffed, "Go to hell,"

"That's where I'm headed, anyway, Sweetheart. But it'd be much better if I went knowing what you look like without all those clothes on."

"Come off it, Harry, you're not getting a one-night-stand out of me." Louis gathered his items then stood, pushing his chair in and leaving a generous tip on the table. Much to his chagrin, he was followed by Harry.

Louis stepped out of the shop and regarded the other boy, "Your persistence is admirable, and a bit annoying. I told you I'm not going home with you,"

Harry outstretched his arm and place his palm against the brick wall outside of the cafe, impeding Louis' travel. "C'mon, Baby,"

Crossing his arms over his chest, Louis huffed and gave Harry and irritated glare. "No,"

Testing a new approach, Harry pouted his bottom lip and gave Louis puppy-dog eyes. "Please?"

Louis' lips curled into a grin and he chortled. "No, Harry,"

"Fine," Harry pined. He hadn't completely given up, however. He lent down and smashed his moist lips against Louis'.

An indescribable feeling washed over Louis. Butterflies erupted in his stomach and his mind went blank of all things but the taste that Harry's lips allow. Harry pulled back, dropping his eye in a wink towards Louis. "Be seeing you, Beautiful,"

With that, he strode off presumptuously. All Louis could do is breathlessly watch the breathtaking boy. He rubbed his bottom lips with his index finger, as if still being able to detect the other boy's lips on his. "Cocky bastard," Louis muttered.