Chapter Twelve

HARRY'S POV

After Louis and I had driven to McDonald's, picked up some food, laughed about stupid things that probably won't even be funny tomorrow, and driven back to my flat, we decided to watch a film. We sat adjacent to each other on the couch while clicking through Netflix for a film to watch. 

"What's your favorite film, Harry?" Louis wondered aloud, peering innocently at me. 

I pursed my lips, "Not telling you." 

He lifted an eyebrow, "And why not?" 

"Because I don't want to," 

"I'm excepting some epic mob film or sommat," 

I chuckled, "It's a classic." 

"Meaning?" 

I sighed, "Titanic," 

Louis bit his lip, "Seriously?" 

"Yes," I snickered. 

"Let's watch that, then," Louis suggested, sitting back and resting his small hands on his bump. He fluttered his eyes to look at me.

"You don't seriously want to watch Titanic with me,"

"I seriously want to watch Titanic with you." 

"As you wish,"

I pushed myself off the couch and ambled to my telly. I opened the drawer in the entertainment center where I stored all of my cd's. To be honest, I would loose so many man points if anyone saw the amount of Disney films I possess. I skimmed through the discs until I found the film of interest. I removed it from the pile and popped open the case, then set in the DVD player and grabbed the remote. 

I turned to sit back on the leather sofa when I noticed Louis made sweater paws and hugged himself. I smiled slightly, "You're absolutely adorable, you know that?"

Louis' gaze drifted to me, "What have I done?"

I shook my head, "Nothing. Are you cold?"

"A bit, but I'll manage." 

"That's not good enough for me," I exited the room and trudged to Niall's. I knew he had a stash of our blankets in there. I grabbed a long, fluffy one and strode back into the living room. I took the weight off my feet and sat next to Louis, draping the cover over his tiny body. I grinned at him, "Better?"

He smoothed the material over this thighs and nodded, "Thanks." 

I propped my feet up on the coffee table and pressed play. Louis and I watched the screen for a few minutes as the film I had seen a million times over was displayed before us. Louis perked his head at me, "Why is this your favorite film, if you don't mind my asking." 

"Not at all, Babe," I began. "When I was about seven or eight, it was a Friday afternoon and my Mum and Dad were actually both home. They decided to relax and watch a film, and Titanic just so happened to be it. It was probably one of the only times I got to just be with them... I'd watch it endlessly after that," I explained, my mind drifting into the memory.

Louis perked his head at me, "Mum and Dad not round much, then?"

I scoffed, "I was raised by revolving baby-sitters. Apparently an attorney and the CEO of a major insurance company don't have time for their son. Like, ever," I glanced back at Louis, who was still intently staring at me with careful blue eyes. "Ah, sorry, I'm whining again." 

"No, no, you're fine, Harry. I completely get it. It's rubbish. My mum was always at work, except had to be the nanny for my sisters." Louis told me, making me feel slightly less like a whiny bitch.