Chapter Two

LOUIS' POV

I could literally hear the sound of my eyelids fluttering open when I awoke. It hurt even to open my eyes, and the blinding sunlight that shone through the curtains didn't help a bit. I groaned, taking about three minutes to sit upright.

I squinted to scan my surroundings. This was definitely not my dorm-room. It wasn't a dorm-room at all; some random flat. Confused, I glanced down to find myself completely naked. My eyes enlarged. "What the hell happened?" I muttered under my breath.

"Morning, Gorgeous," A raspy voice sounded. I swiftly turned my head (which was a huge mistake and just made it reel even harder) to the source of the noise.

"Harry?" I spoke gruffly.

Blood was pounding against my temples, and it was difficult to process anything. My stomach was killing me, as well. It felt as though I would hydro-pump everywhere, but I was unable to release the substance in my stomach that was causing this intense pain. It just sat there, making me feel extremely awful.

"Nice to see you're still alive, Baby. You've been passed out for some time now," Harry spoke, intensifying the agony.

"Stop talking so loud," I whined.

I peered round in pursuit of my underpants, finding all my clothes strewn along the floor. I outstretched my arm towards my garment, grumbling a demand to Harry, "Hand me my clothes."

Harry lent against the door-frame of the toilet, granting me a presumptuous smirk, "I'd much rather see you get them yourself."

I rubbed my forehead and moaned, "Please, just give me my clothes."

Chuckling, Harry bent down and scooped up my clothes. He tossed them to me, and I stared at him for a moment, expecting him to exit the room. He stood his ground with that smirk on his face, unmoved.

"Harry, I need to put my clothes-" I stopped mid-sentence, feeling like I was going to barf. When the sick feeling passed, I glanced back at Harry. "Will you please give me some privacy?"

Harry shrugged, "Nothing I haven't seen before,"

"What?" I questioned.

Harry merely winked at me, then sauntered out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I propelled myself off the bed with much trouble, my headache getting worse and worse every time I shifted a centimeter. It was highly difficult and painful, but I pulled on my underpants, skinny jeans, and t-shirt. Every inch of my body hurt immensely, especially my rear-end.

Then it hit me. The hangover, the waking up naked, the literal pain in my ass. Nothing I haven't seen before.

Harry and I...

This is not good.

_

I stumbled down the corridor of Harry's flat, searching for the manipulative bastard. I found him in the kitchen, sipping on a glass of water. A smile spread across his lips when I entered.

"You," I spoke with malice. I angrily grabbed the glass from his stupid hand then drained the cylinder of its contents. I then placed it on the counter and glared at him. "You got me drunk just to shag me, didn't you?"

Harry found this situation very amusing, simpering at me, "You got drunk on your own, Love. You wanted me,"

I groaned, rubbing my head. "I can't remember a thing, but I can say with certainty I did not want you. And my arse hurts like hell,"

"That would be my fault," Harry admitted, pulling me into his arms and kissing my ear, then almost growled hotly, "You feel so good round me, Lou,"