The Hunters Of The Moon: A Percy Jackson Story(Editing)

Hunters of Artemis

Amazing User

2 years later...

Ever since the Giant War everything changed. Everything seemed more peaceful, calmer, and much more glee was thrown around camp. More and more campers rolled in and Percy was more than happy to help instruct them, and the more active he became.

And Annabeth, she was always smiling and laughing lightly at his stupid actions instead of rolling her eyes and calling him names. The more they spent time doing 'normal stuff ' it felt like he wasn't half god, the Hero of Olympus, or the Son of Poseidon. Just plain Percy Jackson.

And he liked it that way.

The cold wind brushed his black hair away from his face as he waved for Annabeth to sit with him on the sand.

Annabeth smiled walking towards him ,"Hey Seaweed brain." She planted a soft kiss on his lips on her tiptoes, her lips lingering for a second more.

"Hey." he said breathless at her move and slinging his arms around her waist and settling them down once again.

Silence compelled them for a second, just Annabeth in his arms, his heartbeat racing with her hands intertwined into his, and her stormy grey eyes meeting his sea green.

"I didn't think we'd make it," she muttered snuggling closer to him and being engulfed by the smell of the ocean while watching the waves clash together.

"I did."

"Of course you did," she stated smiling,"You never gave up."

"I wanted us to be happy for once. And I jus kept fighting till every monster was gone. For you."

"Because you love me."

"Yep, and nothing will change that."

"Mhmm..." she smiled under his gaze before he slowly leaned in.

"I love you, Wise girl." He whispered huskily as Annabeth shivered from his deep voice.

"I love too, Seaweed brain." She whispered back weakly, but truthfully and wholeheartedly.

He kissed her and her whole body surged with a wanting of only him. But it was only a short yet sweet kiss. He broke apart with a lopsided grin,"Now that," He said breathless,"Was great."

She smiled softly,"I hope so," he kissed her forehead while chuckling, his sea-green eyes sparkling.

"I'm hoping you know that I would always be here." He whispered while tightening his grip around her waist.

"Yeah?" She muttered looking at the beautiful brights stars and sounding slightly off.

"And that I really hope we get-"

"Percy..." she whispered not looking at his confused face while letting go his hands.

"Annabeth." He said slowly and insecurity as his voice croaked for her.

"Percy.."

"Tell me what's wrong." he commanded, the light atmosphere renin tense and heavy.

She sighed not daring to look at him but he caressed her chin with his fingers and making her eyes dart to his.

"My mom asked me to become immortal." Annabeth blurted out, tears in her eyes.

"Please tell me you declined right?" He asked with a temptation to just run away from his problems.

"She said I could make the world a better place and-"

"But you said no." He stated desperately with a pang of numb surrounding his fingers. As if her presence affected him.

"I- I," he cut her off.

"So you're just going to drop everything and move to Olympus without asking me if it was alright?"

He was on the verge into yelling but her frightened look made him sad and weak.

"You don't make my decisions." she said coldly while looking at him with her tightened features.

"You can't just leave Wisegirl," he had his fists clenched,"I...I can't live without you."

"Then forget about me and move on for Hades's sake!" She yelled frustrated with the tears streaming down we face.

"I can't!" He barked," I love you!" He yelled as the waves became more aggressive at his temper.

"Trust me, moving on will be easy for you." She straightened her posture with a high guard.

"Because everything we've gone through was nothing to you." he said sarcastically practically spitting each word with venom.

"Just be happy for me! For once!" Annabeth screamed and he braced her even if she chose the gods over her.

"I can't," he whispered while she threw hard punches at his chest at which he managed to ignore the pain from. It didn't hurt as much she was causing.

"Just let me go!" She whispered.

"No."

"Just. Let. Go." She tried again trying to pry herself out of his strong arms but deep down she wanted to stay with him.

Something happened and he reluctantly let go with a harsh push,"Fine then, go!" His sea green eyes daring for her to move.

"Okay." She said her eyes stinging with tears and her legs weak as ever took her first step away from him after two years of no seperation.

"I hope you know I really love you." He whispered tearing his eyes away at the curvy figure walking away and touching the velvet box in his pocket.

He looked back with tears swelling,"I really do."

A/N

I'm settling down with this story(finally) and I'm trying to edit things out because I have some time to at least get a few chapters up before I go to sleep and well sorry for taking a long time. And I just wanted to say that The rest of the chapters are going to be taken off and the story will change.

And As you didn't know, I was facing some problems in life that I had to take care of and still do so thanks for all the support, comments, and votes I love you all so much!