ll. Obsessed(Editing)

Hunters of Artemis

Amazing_User

Chapter One

5 month later...

Their swords meet before it slashed through Percy's arm.

The bot swiftly grabbed its celestial sword swiping downward towards his feet but the son of Posiedon jumped in a split second and uncapping his sword, Riptide. Again, and swiftly, Percy flipped to left side landing perfectly and taking out his poisonous spear and throwing it towards the bot's head, creating an electric shutdown as it fell wirelessly to the ground.

A grenade exploded nearby, sending him airborne ten feet back, leaving him with a buzzing sound in his ear. Yet it had little affect on him. Percy's fingers felt numb as he curled all ten around his celestial sword, Anaklusmos.

Deep breaths.

Don't die..

His feet stumbled to get up but he managed to get up on both of his feet that wobbled in distress. Preferably he would like real monsters instead of advanced robots, known as RhB 842, who can motion every move, but of course the Amazons were profited from the amazing Hephaestus. It was as if he were destined to die in this arena, like the fates hated him that much to make his last moments be seen my a bunch of ruthless psychotic girls (who really need a therapist, badly).

Within the arena, he heard shouts and cries of distress like they wanted him to die.

Not predictable at all.

Another RhB 842 came behind his back but in a quick move he threw his tomahawk slicing through its neck with ease. He felt his body weight thrust forward with an uncontrolled balance, and the stabbing in his back awaited for his arrival.

Something was wrong.

Being the fates' favorite, he was toppled over from the last bot who came behind him. He quickly got up, yet ignoring the pain that ached on his back, but the bot was to fast for his liking. The bot thrashed its bronze sword but the Son of Posiedon turned quickly, stopping the tip of the sword going through his neck. Percy stuck his hidden blades into the eye as it fell into the ground aimlessly.

His body felt limp and tired.

Percy Jackson melted away the exaggerating pain on his aching body and stepped forward, Riptide strapped to his side.

"How many was that?" Percy asked trying hard to mask the aching pain he was suffering. He looked at Queen Hylla who was pleasantly sitting down in the audience of astonished Amazons with her hands on her lap and her shining celestial crown setting on her head. She looked liked a princess in his opinion, not a devilish queen for barbaric girls.

"5,675 bots in 5 minutes." she stated in a motive tone like she was reading her essay out loud in front of class, and not even bothering to glance at him.

That's about 1,135 bots per minute right?" He asked guessing and biting his lip feeling better about himself. It seemed like yesterday he was a troubled ADHD kid who had a only one friend but was brought up to be the most powerful demigod in his century." Yes, impressive for a boy." She said emotionless.

I really need to take a vacation after this..No more monsters or prophecies or Annabeth falling to Tartarus with me. And I really want a cheeseburger...with fries.

He thought in his head and mentally sighing from the memories that swarmed in his head. Was he really thinking of food?

Percy looked towards the Queen of Amazons for whom looked to be in deep thought as the audience mumbled to their side partners.