Xll. Indecisive(Editing)

Hunters of Artemis

Amazing_User

Perseus Freaking Jackson! What in the name of Zeus have you done!" Thalia shrieked angrily as the hunters, including the Son of Poseidon, stifled their laughs.

"You are totally dead." Phoebe, one of the oldest hunters, explained as an arrow zipped passed his ear, hitting the tree behind them to which they climbed next to.

"Come right here this instance, Jackson." She strictly ordered, her hands laying on her waist.

The hunters looked at Percy Jackson with pity, for they knew the wrath of the daughter of Zeus.

"But..." He whined biting his bottom lip nervously and jumping off the tree with a sort of ease.

She smacked him on the head.

Hard.

He muttered something as he rubbed his head wearily and looking at his cousin.

"If you ever do that again I swear to-" she warned but he stopped her knowingly.

"I know, I know, you are going to strike me with lighting and the hunters will gang up on me and beat me up." He muttered slightly and looking towards a group of smirking girls.

She smiled.

"Good. I finally knocked some sense into you." she said shoving him lightly and he smiled back forgetting the pain on his head as it subsided.

"Shut up, Pinecone face." He shot back and biting his lip harder than usual, bringing up Riptide into stance.

"Oh it's on, Kelp head."

And with that she charged at him with full speed with taking out her spear and summoning her shield, Aegis, right in the moment they collided. Percy stumbled back but swiftly regained control over his balance, again running faster towards her guarded stance and hoping to gain more speed.

He threw Riptide towards Thalia's shield while she stuck her spear in the air, lightning coursing through her spear and leaving her electrifying with power. He ran toward her shield and jumping onto Anaklusmos boosting himself up.

The wind whistles and his moment slowed down as he soared into the sky and landing with the ground shaking in his favor but making his cousin fall on her shield. Once she took out her bow to shoot at him, he rolled over trying to grasp Riptide from his pocket.

"Percy Jackson you better be sorry for ruining my favorite pair of underwear!" She shouted grasping for another arrow while he blocked them with Riptide.

"Why should I? I practically did a favor for you, so you're welcome." Percy snickered under her dark gaze, the hunters sending him glares.

"No wonder Artemis hates you." Thalia gritted her teeth and finding herself shaking at how fast she managed to shoot.

Percy had to admit it stung to hear those words, it felt like his heart dropped in that second and it did. He had been over thinking about her during the passed weeks he stared at the stars, it hurt when she ordered him to do something and she didn't glance at him, it hurt when she didn't talk to him at all.

Everything hurt.

"Well it's not like I liked her anyways." his blurred vision coming back as he looked at his deep scars he made when the monsters etched him.

He regretted saying that.

He regretted ever saying anything to her.

He regretted staring at her intense beauty and falling for her eyes and everything about her. He was seriously hurt under the pressure the hunters put him through, yet they pulled pranks on him at any chance they had.