Chapter Five

McCartney runs out onto the street. He walks down the avenue, not knowing what to do, where to go. He sits on a park bench, head in hands and then starts to cry.
Paul feels completely empty inside. That's the end. He knew it. He knew John will start to despise him, that he'll never come back again. That John will hate him.
And what was that for? Why does he have to fall in love?
"I'm so pathetic..." Macca whispers.

After several minutes he wipes his nose and stands up. Another two tears stream down his cheek. At first he can't stop thinking about John and stop hating himself for messing it up. Then thoughts of Linda and kids appear in his mind. Thinking about all the years he cared more about his band mate then his own family makes him feel ever worse. He doesn't deserve anything, doesn't deserve happiness.
This cold December night Paul McCartney cries over himself.

***

John appears in his room. Elvis and Keith also are there, as always. The room looks worse than ever but Lennon can't really care. He has bigger problem right now.

"Johnny, mate! Had good time?" Moonie winks at him.
"VIVAAA" Hiccup "LAS VEGAS! We keep drinking?" Asks the King.
"I'm not in a mood... Leave me alone" John is absolutely confused and not sure anything. He wants to be lonesome. He needs to think.
"Hey, what's up?" Questions Keith.
"Nothing. Just leave, please..."
His friends exchange glances but do as they are told. "Okay then, let us know when it'll pass. Bye."

Lennon's now alone with his mind. He lies down in place where bed is supposed to be and tries to collect his thoughts.
But... Paul McCartney? His best mate and fellow band member? How can it be? What did go wrong?
He isn't queer. He's got wife and children, yeah?
And how about John? Is he gay?

"No, I'm not. I do not love him." He can't be sure anything though. Isn't he? Certainly?
So, why all his thoughts are about Paul now? Why his heart is beating so fast?
That's how he's gonna spend all the eternity? Feeling insecure all the time?
Lennon groans with frustration.
Finally he falls asleep.

***

Exhausted Paul arrives home. He has enough. His eyes are swollen from crying.
He wants to open the door but Linda does it first. Murder in her eyes.
"James Paul McCartney! It doesn't make sense. Just tell me if you want to end it. I'll take children and..."

Macca doesn't let her finish. He begins to cry, again. He can't stop the tears, streaming down his cheek with all pain and suffering from all of those years.
McCartney comes to his wife and hugs her tightly crying on her arm. He looks very sad, almost braking Linda's heart.
"It's all right, Paulie. Shhh, whatever's going on, everything will be alright." She hugs him back. "Come in."

***

When Lennon wakes up in his room he hopes this was all a dream. He can't believe Paul confessed him love. But if he did, John must come back there as fast as possible and check if Macca is alright. After all they're still friends... maybe even more... He throws this thought out of his mind, then he hears knocking.

Elvis and Keith come through the door.
"Hey, any better?" Moon asks.
"Not exactly... But I have to come back on Earth!"
"Just wait until they conjure you up, what's the problem? Last time they were fast." Elvis says.
"Not that easy... Things got complicated... I'm not sure if they want me there anymore..."
"What's happened?!" Drummer asks.
"Never mind" John sighs. "Not now. But you will help me, yeah?"
His friends nod. "Of course... we don't know how though."
"We have to go to Satan!" Lennon exclaims.

***

Paul is crying all the time, he can't pull himself together. He doesn't understand his feelings. After all he still loves Linda and children.
Why isn't everything alright? Loving family, what else can man want? Why can't he be happy? Why? Why must he fell in love? Why with his best friend? What's wrong with him? Is he really gay?

He can't be.... He was with so many women during his life... It's impossible... All his relationships, his marriage... Was it all a lie?
Macca can't believe it and can't accept it. But he also can't question his feelings to John. He'll never forget about him.

***

Ok this chapter is basically crying Paul and confused John XD
Sorry if it doesn't make sense
I promise next one will have more action
Also thx for reading ily ♥