Epilogue

John appears in Hell. He looks around. He's in his room, all covered with blood. Shivering slightly. Lennon runs into the corridor and starts knocking to his friend's doors. Finally Elvis and Moonie open and stay in shock. They can't believe their eyes.
John Lennon all in crimson is shivering with madness in his eyes.

"Paul?"
"What you talking about?" Keith asks with fear in his voice.
"John? What happened?!" Shouts Presley. They both look piercingly at him.
"I-i..." Ex-Beatle's voice cracks.
He realizes what he has done. The thought scares him.
"I killed him... I killed Paul..." John starts to sob quietly.
He can't help. Another wave of depression, pain and guiltiness hits him so he cries. Cries in the middle of the Hell.
"Hey, hey, easy... Tell us what happened" The King puts his hand on the musician's shoulder, trying to ignore all of the blood there.
Weeping is the only answer though. Just after some time John settles a bit and is able to talk again.
"Paul... He wanted to be here with me... In Hell... I k-killed him"
There's overwhelming silence for a moment. Moon and Presley exchange unbelieving glances, trying to understand what they've just heard. None of them musters up to cheer Lennon up, they're too shocked.

After a while John flinches, remembering what was the point in Paul's death. He can be here.
"Where the newcomers go? I... upstairs!" He turns around and runs to Satan's apartment without thinking.
He starts to knock with all of his might. Then his funky hellmates join him.

***

Darkness. Paul feels like he was floating down a vacuum. He can't move any limb. He can't do anything. His body is inert. He do not breath, his heart does not bit. He lasts in nothing, not knowing time lag. It takes a moment? Or maybe few years?
Finally nothingness starts to fade away. McCartney notices a flash of light; it reaches him from the distance. He hears inarticulate noises.

Now he feels that he's lying on something. Yes. Definitely, he's back senses hard floor underneath. Macca squints his eyes, vision becomes less blurry. It seems like he was stuck underwater and just cropped up. He inhales deeply and looks around, discovering he can move again. Still, he feels strange... He cannot describe it.
Some figure stands above him.
"It worked?" Paul whispers.
"As you can see" The person nods. "Welcome to Hell! I don't know many people who wanted to get here as much as you"
McCartney feels dizzy. So... so it worked. The fact that he's dead is hard for him to understand. "That means..."
Satan only smiles. "Yes"

Paul can't stop his sudden happiness. He gets up and hugs the master of Hell. He's ready to run out of the room right away.
"Hey, slow down" Devil stops him though.
"What's the matter?"
Satan smiles. "Well, I guess, I don't have to explain how everything works here?"
Macca smiles as well, just more broadly. "No, thanks"
"You know... I shouldn't let you die"
"So, why did you?"
"Ishipyouasfu- I mean... You're cute together" Says devil, laughing. "Come on, go to him" And then he snaps his fingers, opening the doors.

John, Keith and Elvis are already waiting there. Lennon looks at him with wide eyes and runs to his lover. "Paul! It worked! You're here!"
"Johnny! Finally!" Paul falls onto his arms. They hug with all of their might, not being able to believe it worked.
"Awww" The two hellmates look at them, sharing their happiness.
Lovers cuddle for a while, not wanting to let the other one go even for a second. Not now, where they can finally be together. Satan doesn't want to introduce them but he can't help.

"Just one more thing..." He starts. Everybody looks in his direction, afraid by his gravelly timbre. "Paul was supposed to go to Heaven..."
McCartney pulls John closer with fear. "Does that mean that..."
"That means... Oh, don't look at me like that! We just don't have a free room. Lennon, you take in the freshman?"
"Yes, sir!" John salutes.
He keeps the straight face but his eyes are shining as if were made of gold. He looks at Paul with adoration and love. Knowing they have all eternity to be together. Bassist also can't stop smiling like an idiot. He feels pure happiness. He doesn't think he's ever been happier in his life.

They kiss each other passionately.
"So? We're going?" John asks looking at his lover.
"Slow down, we've got time. So much time..." Macca laughs.
"But I already can't wait"
"Hey! No make out in my room. Buzz off!" Speaks Satan. Then slaps his fingers and let the couple go.

***

Surprise!
Oh, it turns out longer than I thought...
Anyway...
Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting!
Looooove you all!

Aaaand...

I wanted to wish you all a very happy x-mas!!! (holidays, or whatever) . Have a nice time with your families and friends and I hope you'll get some nice presents too! And also happy New Year and crazy party before it!
Stay groovy!