When the wolves come

~So I've recently decided to try my hand at learning Korean... let's just say I'm annoying the hell out of my family when I repeat words to get pronunciation right XD~
(Yeahhhh stopped doing that too. Still doing German though. )

The wolf seemed to be gaining on her. When she got close enough she throws the box at her brother turns and pulls the knife out of her boot, she aims at its eye and throws it at the wolf. The knife soars through the air and it goes straight into the eye of the wolf making it go down, the knife pierced through the eye and into the brain, killing it instantly.

As soon as the body of the wolf hit the ground it shifts back into a man. Eliana goes over to him and kicks him to make sure he's dead before pulling the knife out of his eye. She wipes off the blood onto her sleeve and re-sheaths it in her boot.

"Nice shot," Her brother whistles.

"And you missed terribly," Eliana chuckles checking over the body with a grimace.

"I meant to miss, I didn't want to hit you." Matt mutters pouting.

Eliana rolls her eyes before taking the box from her brother before going inside. Matt follows behind slowly looking back at the body of the man and looking off into the distance with a frown.

When Eliana put all the food away her brother had already gone to bed. Eliana yawns and walks toward her room when there is a knock on the door. Eliana freezes, there shouldn't be anyone out this late and there haven't been any people this far for a while. She curses and grabs her knife before slowly walking toward to the door in a sight crouch. She looks through the peephole and sees a man she has never seen.

"Open the door, Eliana," the man says gruffly.

Eliana stays quiet gritting her teeth.

"I know you are behind the door because I can smell you," the man says shuffling on one foot irritated.

"Werewolf," Is all she says.

"Ding ding ding, now come with me and no one gets hurt," the man says.

"I think not, how the fuck did you even find us out here?" Eliana says slowly reaching to the gun leaning against the end table next to the door.

"Well, we had a scout out last night and he never returned. I followed his scent here." The man growls under his breath. Eliana gently sets her knife down before pressing the gun to the door and shooting through it. The man stumbles back a few feet. Eliana quickly grabs her knife and yanks the door open shoving it into the man's throat. Blood sprays all over her face and upper body.

The man looks surprised at how fast she had moved. This is short lived because he starts choking. He grabs for his throat before falling into a heap at the door.

"Stupid people making me miss sleep," Eliana mutters. She pulls the knife out of his throat. She nudges his body off the porch and down the steps with her foot, she then turns around and closes the door and sets the knife down on the table.

Her brother runs out of his room frantic and still half asleep, "What the hell happened?"

"Nothing, go back to bed," Eliana mutters heading to bed.

"Nothing my butt, I heard a gunshot, Eliana," Matt says glaring at her.

"If you really want to know go look in the street out front, There's more than one body now." Eliana says exasperated.

Matt rolls his eyes as Eliana heads back to her bedroom. Matt makes his way to the door and sees the hole in it. Matt mutters curses under his breath before opening the door. There's a trail of blood, but there isn't a body.

"Shit," Matt mutters.

"Eliana the body is gone!" Matt shouts.

Eliana curses and comes flying out of her room. "How?! I stabbed him in the throat. I literally got an artery. I have blood in my hair."She shouts in shock.
Matt looks grim,"Apparently their fast healing is evolving."
"That's fucking impossible, I stabbed his artery there is no thing that can heal from that kind of injury." Eliana says with narrowed eyes. Matt shrugs.

Eliana sighs,"We need to get rid of the other body if it's still there. The other one tracked it here."
"What would they need with a dead wolf?" Matt asks.
"They're a pack, no one gets left behind. Dead or Alive." Eliana says grimly.
Matt goes out the door and looks around the front. It was as they both feared, the body was gone.

"This is just great. Not only is the body gone, but the other one wasn't dead. They all know exactly where we are now." Matt says in distress.
Eliana curses under her breath.
"What?"Matt asks looking at his sister.
"Nothing, I'm going to bed now. We can deal with this in the morning." She grumbles stomping back to her room.

Before Eliana falls asleep she hears howls. A whole pack in distress of losing a member, and almost losing another. At least that's what she hoped.

~(01/04/2022) Edited~