Are you kidding me!?

~I'm back.. Sort of.. Living life is too hard..~

Eliana was walking down the familiar route she had always done rounds on, since the pack seems to be surrounding them she had to take different paths deeper into the abandoned city to see where they were exactly. She concluded them to be on the far east of the city. 

"Hovering like a pack of wild dogs," Eliana hisses in a whisper of a sort of disgust as she watched a group of what looked like guards.

The men stopped, sniffing the air, looking in different directions.

Eliana snickered to herself, Scent hiding spray, she thought. Always take a practical bath in it.

The guards started whispering amongst themselves.

Eliana narrowed her eyes. One of the guards made eye contact with her, his eyes widened, she just winked and ran off.

She heard shouting as she ran and she heard clothes ripping and feet smacking the ground trying to catch up to her. 

Eliana ducks into one of the many abandoned buildings and hides in the rubble, the footsteps run past the building but, one set stops at the building she's in. The wolf walks past the rubble she's hiding in and sniffs before turning abruptly and growling at her. Eliana pulls out the knife from her boot glaring at it.

"I highly suggest you run now and forget you ever saw me," Eliana says glaring at the wolf.

The wolf only snorts before growling and snapping at her.

Eliana raises and eyebrow before shrugging,"Okay".

The wolf lunges at her only for her to dodge and her to turn back and cut the wolf's side.

The wolf lands on it's side, shifting into a very naked male. The man sits up holding his side.

"Whoa, you got me good,"The man says.

Eliana looks bored,"You're a werewolf, I think you'll live".

"I was just following protocol," the man says holding his hands up in surrender.

"And what is that exactly?" Eliana says crossing her arms.

"Capture any female you find, and kill males or outsiders," the man says immediately.

Eliana raises and eyebrow,"Shortage on females?"

"Sort of yeah, the werewolf community was cursed after we won the war, most of our females are dead," He replied.

"Intense, well I would love to stay and finish this little chat but, I have more important things to do," Eliana says going toward the front of the building.

She hears a chuckle and looks out of the corner of her eye to see the guy looking at the front of the building. She looked to see what he was looking at to see the guards.

Eliana instantly facepalms, the guards grin surrounding her.

"You guys know I'm very.. Claustrophobic," Eliana says smirking, before throwing a knife at one of the men's throats killing him.

Three rush at her at once, holding her arms. While one of the searched her for knives taking all but one. 

Eliana punches the guy in the face sliding the one out of her sleeve throwing it at the guy who patted her down lodging it in his head killing him. 

"Don't touch me,"She says with narrowed eyes. The men swarm her grabbing her arms again.

Eliana's eye narrow. Are you kidding me?!, She thought.

~3 am, I'm very tired but, here it is.. lol~