Mother Fu-

~Song by The Gabbie Show, she's incredibly good. Anyway apologies for taking forever to update *awkward laugh*(I seem to do this a lot). Here it is.~

Eliana sits up with a start breathing heavily, and immediately narrows her eyes. She tries to move her arms only to find them tied behind her back and her being tied to a chair. Greg was sitting in front of her with a smirk on his face.

"Cockiness gets old really fast," Eliana mutters shaking her head.

"Excuse me? What was that?," Greg says jerking Eliana's head to the side by her hair.

A loud pop echoes around the seemingly empty room. Greg snickers.

"You're literally laughing over popping my neck," Eliana says smirking.

"Well, hun you might want to get that checked out, sounded like I broke your neck for a second, unless that's-," Eliana interrupts him by head butting his face when he got too close.

"Mother Fucker!" Greg shouts holding his nose. It was Eliana's turn to snicker.

Greg snaps his eyes to Eliana and glares at her, his eyes pitch black almost as though he had no pupil.

"Wow nice trick, where'd you learn it?" Eliana says looking smug as blood dripped from his nose.

After about five minutes it healed. Greg growls under his breath before walking out of the room.

"Well aren't you fucking stupid," Eliana laughs, slipping a knife down her sleeve, she cuts the bindings and pops hers wrist when she gets free. She stands up and stretches. And walks the direction Greg had gone.

'I'm shocked he didn't search me for knives, I mean it's not likely he would find them all, but effort counts,' Eliana thinks to herself alert of her surroundings. She walks out the door to see a stair case not too faraway. A basement? How cliché. She walks up the stairs and hears footsteps coming in her direction, she just sighs and gets in a fighting stance.

A woman rounds the corner and sees Eliana. She backs away in fear.

"Human?" Eliana asks still alert.

The woman nods moving out of the way. Eliana just shrugs and walks passed her, she almost walks passed the front door but, stops and turns the knob before slowly opening it. This is too easy, she narrows her eyes. She moves her head out of the way fast before a hand passes and punches the wall.

"Nice aim, but sugar I'm afraid you're a bit too slow," Eliana says tsking before shoving a knife into the persons neck.

When the body falls to the floor, Eliana notices it's a vampire. 'Recently changed,' She thinks narrowing her eyes.

Suddenly she hears clapping. She looks in the direction to see Greg looking smug.

"Nice try escaping, but I have way more where that came from," He says smirking.

Eliana raises an eyebrow and before she can speak a howl echoes from outside. She smirks and crosses her arms, "You were saying?"

~Again I'm sorry just busy, busy, busy~