Weirdos...

~If you guys have reread to this point I'm basically editing and rewriting most of the books I have on my profile. We'll see how long I do though because we all know I am very unreliable~ (01/04/2022)

The next morning there was a pounding knock on the door to the apartment.

"Again?" Eliana says rubbing her eyes groaning in aggravation. She kicks her blanket off her legs but, continues to lay there.

She hears Matt curse and stomp down the hallway. Apparently, it comes from the family because neither of them were morning people.

She hears her brother swing open the door and listens to the voices in the living room. Matt whispering and the other voice talking a little too loud for her taste.

"Matt, they are surrounding the city,"Mason says in a nervous tone.

"They left their territory!?" Matt asks shocked.
"Well, you shouldn't be shocked if two came to your door last night." Mason says nonchalantly.
Matt scoffs," I wouldn't think they would leave their territory for low rank wolves."
Mason levels Matt with a pointed look."They found her, bro. They know where the female is they're going to narrow a location and probably try and kidnap her."
Matt shakes his head and runs his finger over his neck as if to tell Mason he would kill him if he didn't shut up.
Mason rolls his eyes,"You two need to find somewhere else to hide before they catch her scent. You both ought to be lucky we have scent covered."
"I can't do that to her, we grew up here. I know she's in danger, but she has trauma she never dealt with and I'm sorry, but there isn't a selection of therapists around." Matt says looking down.

Trauma? I barely remember my parents. I guess all I remember is the day they got slaughtered, I mean I wasn't there. I only know what Matt told me. He was there. So what trauma? She thinks to herself. Maybe it's his trauma and I'm his safety blanket? Or is it this house?

Eliana sits up in her bed and grumbles. She pulls on some clothes over her tanktop and underwear quickly, muttering curse words under her breath.

"Well Eli's awake," Mason chuckles.

"Yeah because of your loud mouth," Eliana says glaring at him.

Matt rolls his eyes, before Eliana asks,"Why would they be surrounding the city?"

Mason looks at Matt uneasily. "We would probably guess because you killed two of their pack members," Matt says.

Eliana narrows her eyes in suspicion,"First, did you tell Mason one didn't actually die? And Secondly, They reproduce a lot why would they worry about two measly wolves?"

"Actually they only reproduce in the spring, in a time called 'heat' season," Mason corrects her.

"Also Eliana you never know that could've been a beta or something" Matt says.

Eliana bursts out laughing,"A beta is not as weak as either of those wolves."

"Actually they could be in a weak time of the year most of their fem-" Matt covers Mason's mouth.

"Oh, you might be right Eliana," Matt says glaring at Mason out of the corner of his eye gritting his teeth.

"So violent," Mason mutters brushing off his shirt.

"You both are weirdos, I'm going to take rounds to see exactly where they are, Also Matt, I'm not stupid I'm fully aware I'm one of the last females and you have to stop pushing your trauma off onto me," Eliana says sadly before sliding a knife in her boot, and one on her thigh strap. She puts her leather jacket on and slides a knife in the sleeve.

"Jesus-""Can never be over prepared for serious stuff like this." Eliana interrupts Mason.

She slides a big knife in the back of her jacket and a pistol in the back of her pants. She opens the door and walks down the street with her head down, and her senses on high alert. Living like this for a couple of years will raise every sense you have, because you have to do whatever to survive.

~Comment and vote, please~

-And if you haven't noticed already I'm into Alt. Metal XD-
Edited (01/04/2022)