Damn it...

~So I'm sort of back, I know I say this all the time and don't update for a while but, I guess this is my trade mark lol. Anyways The family member that was in the hospital did pass away. I'm sorry my brain is everywhere currently, I'm in the works of a new book, it's going to start from paper until I get bored and eventually go back to working it out of my brain like the rest of my books lol. Anyways thanks for understanding. Also I'm obsessed with Melanie Martinez now XD~

Eliana vaults out of the back window and runs down the alley.

Howling notifies her that the boys had signaled the pack, she smirks before running fast in the maze of the destroyed city.

Eliana jumps across a broken bridge and keeps running for a few miles before stopping and surveying the area, She could clearly hear the patting of about 200 wolves give or take a few. Eliana turns around and runs down the street, once she reached the edge of the city she looks back for a split second feeling sadness, she was leaving her home and her brother. Eliana narrows her eyes before stopping and turning around.

"I am not leaving him behind," she mutters walking in the direction she had come from.

She pulls out a knife listening closely to her surroundings. Suddenly she hears a shout, confused she listens closer.

"Run!", Came the familiar voice of her brother.

She looks in that direction and sees her brother running towards her with the wolves following closely behind. When her brother gets a few inches away she pushes him behind her, standing in a fighting stance.

"What are you doing, they're after YOU, you need to run," Matt says anxiously.

"If I would have left, they might have killed you," Eliana replies.

Matt looks a little uncomfortable after that.

"What?" She asks suspicious.

Before he could answer the howling stops and the pack sits in front of them, A huge wolf sits in front of them it's burning gaze on Eliana.

Eliana snaps her fingers, "Hey take a picture it'll last longer".

Some of the wolfs sound like they snicker, the big wolf just growls at them.

Eliana looks bored dangling the knife she was holding. Matt looks nervous in a certain wolfs direction.

Suddenly cracking was heard and a mans voice says her name.

Eliana narrows her eyes," I'm glad you know who I am but, I have no clue who the hell you are".

She turns to see a very naked man but, that doesn't affect her.

"Forgive me your highness," the man says in sarcasm, "The names Lyon."

Eliana crosses her arms, "Okay Mister Alpha boy."

Lyon mimics her," Originally you were to help repopulate but, now since you're my mate, you can't do that".

Eliana drops her knife onto the ground," Wait what?"

Lyon smirks and in a split second her arms are behind her back.

"Damn it," Eliana says through gritted teeth, trying her best to get out of it.

She looks over at her brother who is just standing there looking at her.

"Well, aren't you going to help me?" Eliana says glaring at her brother.

Matt sighs before walking over to a naked Mason.

"Oh don't tell me," Eliana says.

Matt looks guilty. Eliana sighs and just smiles, "Well now that I know they won't kill you then, just know I'll definitely escape."

Matt looks up and winks at her.