Pretty Pathetic

~Well I'm sorry I haven't updated lol but here I am. The Wild Luna has come out of hiding. Also if you didn't already know I'm doing dedications now lol~

"You know it's pretty pathetic, when 3 werewolf men have to hold a human chick," Eliana mutters chuckling.

"Shut up human," one of the males bite out.

Eliana laughs,"I'm sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but, shut can't go up".

A slap echoes across the valley,"Then close that annoying mouth of yours," the man growls.

Eliana glares at the man," Weren't you ever told not to hit a woman?"

Eliana kicks her leg out tripping one of the guys holding her, with her arm free she decks the guy that slapped her, in the face knocking him over. The men in a frenzy try and grab her arms but, she is too quick and beyond angry, she lands punches left and right. Finally all the men laying on the ground she makes an annoyed noise.

"For werewolves ya'll are weak,"She mutters stomping off.

Eliana makes her way around the corner of the building toward the building her and her brother hide out in. Knowing she might be followed she takes the extra long route. She approaches the building and pushes to door open, closing it quickly after.

"What happened?" Matt asks grabbing her by the shoulders looking her over.

She chuckles nervously"Well I kinda sorta got captured.. a little.. maybe.. but I got away".

Matt narrows his eyes,"Did they follow? Catch your scent?"

"No, I made sure to take the long way, and I bathed myself in the scent hiding spray before I left," Eliana says.

Matt looks a little less tense, but pulls her close in a hug,"I could have lost you without knowing."

"Nah, just follow the trail of bodies," Eliana says cracking a joke.

Matt looks at her disapprovingly.

"I'm serious, I knocked out... was it 5? Yeah 5 werewolves to get away," Eliana laughs.

Matt smirks,"Our training pays off I guess."

"Hellz yeah," Mason suddenly shouts.

Eliana's eye narrow,"The hell is he still doing here?"

"We were discussing.. things", Matt says.

"Bullcrap, I know what's going on, I was almost kidnapped because of it, Now if you'll excuse me I need to go train some more," Eliana say glaring at both of them.

(Added more, only a tiny bit)

Matt immediately glares at Mason,"I blame you and your loud mouth".

"Where have I heard that before? Oh wait this morning when I woke Eli up," Mason says faking contemplation.

"Call me Eli again and we won't be seeing anymore Mason!,"Eliana shouts from somewhere.

Mason facepalms and Matt bursts into laughter.

Suddenly there is a blood chilling howl distance.

Matt and Mason freeze and Eliana narrows her eyes muttering,"Come get me."

-Ah, I have made a come back with my famous cliffhangers-