You Didn't....

*Awkward laugh* I'm sorry sweetemses, I've basically been at school which I am currently almost failing Geometry and it's greeeaaat I'm not stressing.... ish.... ok maybe I am, I swear I'm trying but this teacher teaches and nothing sticks... its the teacher not me. Anyways everything else is fine, I have two essays to do.. and I really should be focusing on my school work but, if you've been here a while, or if you choose to stick around, you will eventually come to find out I am a grade A procrastinator and that's the way I've been. If I tried to forcefully make a certain date for updates I would stress a lot... I think I need help... how about every other weekend? does that sound okay? lol knowing me I'll forget, anyways enough about me... update time!

When Lyon pulled away Eliana  glared at him and began rubbing her lips fiercely.

"Cooties," Eliana grumbles.

Matt bursts into laughter, "Eli you're what? 21? And you're complaining about cooties?"

Eliana grins,"21? What are you talking about? I'm 5."

Lyon raises an eyebrow before scratching the back of his head, "I was expecting a punch in the face honestly."

Mason pats Lyons chest and whispers not taking his eyes off Eliana," Me too Alpha, Me too."

Eliana's head snaps to Mason and he immediately shrinks back.

"Boy I'm basically yo momma now, you're my bros mate," Eliana says grinning.

"Actually sweet younger sister of mine, I'm afraid you're just his sister-in-law," Matt says looking at his sister.

"Actually she's technically the den mother of the whole pack, since she is in fact the Luna," Lyon cuts in looking at both the siblings.

Eliana's eyes snap to Lyon," Shush Mister Alpha boy no one asked you, and technically I cannot fully become den mother due to the fact I cannot be turned due to my hunter blood." 

Eliana makes a 'suck it' motion before smirking.

Lyon narrows his eyes, "Well you can still be marked and mated, so I suggest you prepare for that."

Eliana raises an eyebrow before grinning cutely, "It won't take me long to prepare for a tiny dick, just saying."