Jesus Christ

~No longer on hold, and also if no one caught it in the last chapter I was hinting at something with Matt and Mason.

Eliana is led towards the 'pack mansion' all her knives were taken. Of course alpha boy felt her up. Right now she's acting asleep, Lyon carried her through the door.

"So Matt, you're her brother what is she going to do?" Lyon asks.

Matt just makes a noise.

"You aren't going to tell me? I'm not going to hurt her believe me," Lyon says seriously.

Matt chuckles," No but she'll kick your ass".

Lyon narrows his eyes," I'm an alpha."

"And? We have an ancestry of hunters, She's killed more werewolves from your depleting pack than you care to count," Matt says under his breath.

Eliana 'stirs' and immediately glares at Lyon," Put me down before I relocate your eyes".

"Jesus Christ Eliana, be nicer to the alpha", Mason says.

Eliana bursts into bitter laughter," Screw you Mason".

"Oh.. you didn't know? I'm gay," Mason says looking at her.

Eliana gasps in fake surprise," Really?"

Matt chuckles.

Lyon sighs getting tired of this exchange," Eliana I'll have to turn you before the week ends".

The room gets quiet.

"Like Hell-,""For once in your life follow the rules Eliana!" Matt says exasperated.

"Excuse me? You know fully why I don't Matt, need I remind you?" Eliana shouts.

Matt instantly shrinks back," Eliana I remember but, this gets old fast".

"Do you remember how Mom died? Dad?," Eliana asks getting closer to Matt.

"Yes-" "Then shut up Matt, you have no right," Eliana interrupts angrily.

The whole room fills with awkwardness and the shuffling of feet.

Eliana sighs," Anyways peace".

Eliana turns around throwing a smoke bomb onto the floor before running out the door.

"First I need to go stock up on knifes and find a new house," Eliana mutters to herself pulling out a can of scent hiding spray, she sprays herself quickly so alpha boy can't find her.

Eliana jumps into the trees, she's hiding in one when she hears a loud howl, the howl pulls on her chest but she ignores it and continues on her way back to the apartment. When she gets to the door, it's off the hinges and she sighs. She walks further into the house suddenly getting tackled to the floor.  She looks at the face in shock.

"Greg?!" She says in surprise.

"What is happening, Eliana?" Greg asks sounding pretty damn sober.

Eliana narrows her eyes, "Werewolves are what's happening.

Greg runs his hands through his almost dark auburn hair," I've always hated werewolves, they killed my entire race".

Eliana looks shocked before looking around for a knife.

Greg hushed her," I need you for leverage".

Next thing she knows everything goes black.