Chapter 14

[Witheredpaw's POV]

I curled up in my nest wanting to just go to sleep after all of this. It had been a long day and I had already seen two cats die. I didn't want to see anymore. I closed my eyes hoping to sleep. I felt lonely without Tinyclaw and Maplesnow next to me as well.

I soon woke up and looked around. This wasn't the apprentice den. No, it was StarClan. Panic ran through my veins. Was I dead? I didn't want to be dead! I wanted to live.

"Don't worry! You aren't dead! I just wanted to show you something. Now follow me." A voice said from beside me. It was the same as Lostkit. I turned to see the voice and it was a little cream shecat with a black spot around her eye.

"Wow Lostkit, I thought you wouldn't look like that. I wasn't really sure what I was thinking, but sure. I'll come with you. What is it that you have to show me?" I asked her looking around. StarClan seemed a lot more peaceful then the clans right now. They seemed to be in harmony, unlike DepthClan and SmallClan at the moment.

"Just follow me. Also, be quiet! They cannot hear us!" The little kit said and scampered her way toward the Dark Forest border. I felt my spine shiver as I followed after her.

We both were completely silently once we crossed the border. She stayed hidden in the shadows of the bushes but I easily followed after her. Soon I heard more voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. Lostkit turned to me and flicked her tail once to say that I had to go a little bit farther. I was reluctant but I finally gave in.

"Good job Tinyclaw. You are a warrior and you have already killed two different cats. Soon, we shall get you to be a leader." A deep sickening voice said.

My ears perked. Tinyclaw was over there. I couldn't believe it. And, she had killed two cats? I didn't know that. Maybe in the battle she killed someone else. Yea, that would explain it.

"Yes, I still feel bad but at least he doesn't have to suffer anymore. What about the kits? Will they have to follow my path?" The soft voice of Tinyclaw asked. Her path? Didn't she have the right path?

"I would like them to, but in the end it is their own decision just like it was yours. We will ask them when they are six moons if they want to join our ranks or if they want to stay with those pathetic StarClan wimps." The sickening voice said again. I looked to Lostkit and her tail was lashing back and forth as she was mad. Her claws were digging into the ground ripping up some of the grass below us.

"Then, I hope they don't exactly follow my path. I don't want them to go through my heartbreak." Tinyclaw's voice said softly.

----------------

Sorry, been in a slump. I can't think of anything to right... I hope you liked the chapter, and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!