Epilouge

"They are suspecting her." A rough voice said in the pitch darkness. He was the leader. His name was Bloodtear.

"Yes, I know. We need to stop them." Another voice said. This one was Darkfeather, the evil Dark Forest tom that was madly in love with using Tinyclaw for her strength.

"No, we don't. This is the perfect time to strike. They wouldn't be expecting an attack from us." A female voice spoke this time. It was Maplefur, the mate of Bloodtear.

A new cat arrived. Her body seemed to be only made up of shadows. Her burning red eyes glared at everyone as she spoke. "No, they would be expecting it, but they wouldn't expect me. They believe that I am dead. I can go into the clan. I don't have to cause any havoc again like the last time.

"I can convince them that something will happen. They could believe me! It's happened in the past. These cats naive." The shadow cat scoffed as she went to sit down. The biggest of the toms looked at her.

"I see you decided to join us dear sister. What is your little plan that I know you are already forming in that pretty little head of yours? You always make some of the best plans." Bloodtear smirked at the shadow cat.

"Well, I was thinking I could either possess Midnightstar, or I could be a kittypet that confesses to killing Aquaclaw. I could act all innocent and everything. They already expect the rest of you since Midnightstar has talked to Flamefur and Spokenstar. She knows Tinyclaw is with you!" The shadow cat hissed. She flicked the long stream of shadows which was her tail. She seemed like she had almost been forgotten, or turned into something much worse then she was before.

"I have a better idea young sister, what about StarClan? Think you can possess one of them? I would just love it if you could possess Spokenstar as well, but alas, I can't always get what I want." Bloodtear asked looking toward the border with StarClan. It was quiet far away but compared to the dark forest, StarClan was bright and happy so their brightness always seemed to sneak into their forest.

The shadow cat pondered on the thought for a moment. It would be a challenge for sure, but her brother was a genius! They would always listen to a StarClan warrior instead of a little kitty pet, especially Spokenstar. That shecat seemed to be praised.

"It will be hard, especially with Spokenstar. I wish I could use Bluesnow again, but she would suspect it. She has too many guards around her. Is there any other cat that we can get close over here that I could use?" The shadow asked.

The leader now took his turn to ponder on the thought. There was only one cat on his mind that he could possibly get close to the border, if not inside the Dark Forest and he had the perfect weapon to get him over there.

"Aquaclaw."