"you are what you eat"-bananas

It was just a stormy day. They looked out the window with dull eyes. The rain splattered across the window as the Greyish blue lighting spread across the dark dull room. They jumped onto their somewhat warm bed. The urge of hunger growled as their stomach beg for soemthing. "What am i Craving for?" They asked themself outloud because they're alone in this house. The first thing that came to mind was this sweet yummy chewy fruit that is long and sweet and could blend with anything with its yellow peeling and it's curved shape. The first thing that came to mind was "bananas". They got up and pat their stomach stretching abit "don't worry I got ye buddy". Then they came across a mirror looking at them selves, wearing black long sleeve turtle neck and denim jeans matching the dull enviorment . On their mind all they could think of is yellow splattering all over the room removing all the dullness and the soft slick peels rubbing down they're skin. They shook their head and kept going to the kitchen there it was. The long curved fruit sitting on the table waiting to be devoured. I lick my dry lumpy lips stepping closer to the fruit. It was glowing brighter then the grey-ness  of he entire house. Their eyes sparkled and they reached for the smooth fruit they sniff it wash it and stroke their hand through it reaching the top of the banana. They pulled the top piece down revealing the tasty sticky but tastefull Pastel yellow inside it made their stomach grumbled in hunter as they fully peeled it and took the first bite.It was so delight ly and tasteful... heaven.. I wish I can save this moment as I took another bite as it filled they're stomach with delight as they took another and another untill it was just empty.with the peels they can imagine being a banana they started to eat off from the peels it was as tastefull as the banana what were they thinking... they thought as they took a bite of the peel "I need to stop..." as the thunder rang they couldn't stop they ate the whole tire peel and reached out for another then another I can feel themselves changing.
Their skin turn yellow as I started to curve they felt themself shrink onto the size of a banana they ate more and more they kept changing untill the last bite they have turned into a banana.
-----
A/N
WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN REMEMBER KIDS YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT XD
Edit-this was made by october last year i just edited it and think its time to publish. This is messed up tbh 0-0
400+ words